Am I the only one not giving Ige a chance?

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is an absolute lock, man. Unfortunately I'm too late to the party to work on a parlay so it is not worth betting, but I highly recommend someone with money to spare to bet on Kattar. Easy money.

This is an absolute lock, man. Unfortunately I'm too late to the party to work on a parlay so it is not worth betting, but I highly recommend someone with money to spare to bet on Kattar. Easy money.
This is MMA. Anything can happen.
Ige is a dog and won't ever give up.

Ige Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Kattar is a rightful favorite but I don’t get people counting Ige out

this is closer than you think

You saw what he did against Edson... But Kattar is young, hungry and has some explosive punches in bunches...

This fight should be a gooder.

Ige is dangerous enough that he could win the fight if Kattar isn't sharp or he lands a bomb.

Please don't do this. I've got a huge bet on Kattar KO and when Sherdog says there's no way this guy loses then my guy gets starched in the first 60 seconds or it ends up being terrible 15/25 minutes loss.

Last edited:
Last time I saw Kattar fight was against zabit and he didn't feint and chased him in straight lines. Guess I don't see the hype lol. Two journeymen who would die at the hands of king VOLK

Last time I saw Kattar fight was against zabit and he didn't feint and chased him in straight lines. Guess I don't see the hype lol. Two journeymen who would die at the hands of king VOLK
Zabit ducked a 5rd fight in order to secure a hometown decision/

Ige has has that in-out, head movement, power 1-2 that makes it difficult to snipe long shots.. the way Kattar fights

Ige won't stand there and trade like a conventional kickbox.. like Lamas, Burgos, Stephens

I agree. I feel like Kattar has to shit the bed to lose this one. He seemingly has all the advantages going his way. Ige is a little underrated after winning the controversial decision over Barboza but his style seems rough against Kattar.

Zabit is such a different fighter than almost anyone in the division though. he's so huge and has such a diverse and crafty game. It's hard to even get into a rhythm where you can feint him, but I agree that was a problem for Kattar early in that one. Kattar also probably wasn't used to being at a notable reach and height deficit being a long and tall guy himself. He still had him figured out by the third round though.

Maybe im too high on Kattar but itd be the biggest upset/surprise of the year if Ige pulls it off IMO

Stephens was catching Kattar round 1, so there's that..

That's naive

people must have read ur thread... massive shift in odds recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back