Lazzez is a beast.

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What a performance. Beautiful shot selection, amazing chin (AlHassan can crack), great wrestling and top control, headmovement, knees and elbows, intelligent rips to the body when AlHassan covers up against the fence.

This dude is here to stay. To do that in his debut against a really dangerous fighter like that? Fuck outta here.

Good kickbox with decent head movement too!

Please train with Cowboy!!!

He almost got KO'd a couple times. He's good, but I don't think he is going to be a top 5 mainstay or anything.

He's a lot better than I thought he was. Solid fighter at the UFC level.

Said this in the fight thread but I didn’t know much about him before this fight but was super impressed. His striking was on point and he stayed Completely composed when those wild flurries were being thrown at him.

Really impressed. Only issue is that he's already 32

He almost got KO'd a couple times. He's good, but I don't think he is going to be a top 5 mainstay or anything.
In wich fight? He covered up smart, took everything Alhassam threw at him and was aware and concious about everything that was coming his way.

In wich fight? He covered up smart, took everything Alhassam threw at him and was aware and concious about everything that was coming his way.
Watch it again. He ate too many. After getting drilled you angle away or do something different. He was lucky there, tbh.

Biggest thighs vs frame ratio since Randleman.

Meh, good chin and technique, no power tho. Also, horrible fight IQ. Has guy on the ropes......so he shoots for a takedown? And lays in the guy's headlock the whole time? Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if the fight was a fix.

Back