Status
Not open for further replies.

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
kamaru_gilbert.jpg

Burns is The Nigerian's Nightmare

“Can I say something that Usman’s probably not gonna like too much?” Cormier asked when discussing Kamaru Usman’s UFC 251 performance. “If you’re Masvidal, you go fight “Rocky” [Leon Edwards] when Usman fights Gilbert Burns because if Usman fought Gilbert Burns [the way he fought Masvidal], I don’t think he would’ve won. I really don’t think he would’ve beat Gilbert Burns with the performance that he had last weekend. I think Gilbert Burns is too good and he provides too many problems.”

Usman is holding the title for a looong time. I see him beating gsp's record soon. He is just way ahead of the curve.

Usman Era? Dude has defended twice... and not like some are already calling him 170 GOAT. ;)

Usman 0 losses

GSP 2-3 losses

Yes Usman era. Machida had an era with 1 defense and it's one of the most decorated and talked about era's in MMA history.

Whenever DC starts hating on a fighter you know you've discovered true greatness.

Usman 0 losses

GSP 2-3 losses

Yes Usman era. Machida had an era with 1 defense and it's one of the most decorated and talked about era's in MMA history.

Whenever DC starts hating on a fighter you know you've discovered true greatness.

Machida's era started when he beat Rashad. he didn't even have to defend his title for his era to start, all he had to do was beat the champ.

If journeyman jorge stuffed most of kamaru takedowns i bet Gilbert will stop all,and we know kamaru gonna tap if Gilbert gets his back, Gilbert basically needs to run every day and its enough

In my opinion Burns is the ONLY person right now that has a chance of beating Usman. Masvidal, Edwards, Woodley, Covington, I think lose every time. Burns is the only one I think that has a chance to beat Usman. Kinda crazy Usman’s win resume is really starting to look impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back