News UFC 250 Confirmed under 90k ppv buys

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dana White May call Amanda Nunes the GOAT but if PPV buys from UFC 250 are any indicator fans don’t agree. Reports from within the organization is that UFC 250 sold under 90,000 buys making it the lowest purchased UFC in the ESPN Era. While the UFC doesn’t publicly release PPV buys, there are many indicators which can be used to forecast trends and projections. Some of those tracking markers include social media impressions for important tags related to the event, ratings for preliminary viewership, social media engagements and overall internet traffic on the day of the event. Nunes who already set company records for low PPV sales at UFC 224 and UFC 215 said after the fight she is considering retirement. If Nunes isn’t fighting Cyborg is there another PPV you’re
https://terezowens.com/ufc-champion-amanda-nunes-has-the-lowest-selling-ppv-of-2020/
Amanda-Nunes-2-Goats-Palms.jpg

Dana White May call Amanda Nunes the GOAT but if PPV buys from UFC 250 are any indicator fans don’t agree. Reports from within the organization is that UFC 250 sold under 90,000 buys making it the lowest purchased UFC in the ESPN Era. While the UFC doesn’t publicly release PPV buys, there are many indicators which can be used to forecast trends and projections. Some of those tracking markers include social media impressions for important tags related to the event, ratings for preliminary viewership, social media engagements and overall internet traffic on the day of the event. Nunes who already set company records for low PPV sales at UFC 224 and UFC 215 said after the fight she is considering retirement. If Nunes isn’t fighting Cyborg is there another PPV you’re
https://terezowens.com/ufc-champion-amanda-nunes-has-the-lowest-selling-ppv-of-2020/
Amanda-Nunes-2-Goats-Palms.jpg
That's pretty bad. A lot of name value on that card too. Garbrandt, Sterling, O'malley and a lot more. This is crazy to hear tbh

Any reports for 249?

Edit: Never mind.

Yeah that main event was a no from me dawg.

What is with Nunes and the numerous stupid photos? IDK whats worse here holding onto the horns of goats or the one with her wearing the ridiculous lion head...

Sounds right. That event had stream written all over it and that's how I watched it.

giphy.gif

90k sandwiched between 700k and 1.3m PPVs..
700k for 249 and 1.3m for 251?

Man Ufc is dying hehe.

Yea Amanda is the Goat but she is not a big draw. She doesn't have the charisma.
It's a shame, but we have seen it with really good male fighters as well that simply don't draw.

Haha at those saying sean o malley was this HUUUUGE draw already lol

That’s what happens when Felicia Spencer is in the main event.

LOL got moved to the lightweights I'm dead haha. Yeah I couldn't find any other sources even hinting at this, and the link in the OP is the most laughable source I've ever seen

Nunes vs a can of course

Surprised it sold any better than an Invicta PPV would

Back