Maron Moraes tests positive for Covid

Damn, wish him a good recovery...

Any brazilians in here care to elaborate what exactly it is that makes the fighters living and training there so prone to getting this virus?

Do most of them live in densely populated areas maybe?

Edit: Moraes lives in the USA i've been told. The reason why so many brazilian fighters get infected with the corona virus seems to be the fact that there's lots of densely populated areas in brazil, on top of that poverty is a big issue and the president doesn't take the virus seriously and as a result this virus ruined an still ruins a lot of lives there.

Last edited:
Only good thing is at least now that he's had it and he's not really lined up to fight anyone soon at least it's unlikely to screw him over leading up to his next fight. Hopefully, it's a mild case.

Only good thing is at least now that he's had it and he's not really lined up to fight anyone soon at least it's unlikely to screw him over leading up to his next fight. Hopefully, it's a mild case.
He mentioned in the same article that he signed off to fight Cody and it was up to the UFC to accept it.

Why do people ignore the long term effect a shit ton of people are experiencing young and old?

These guys are fighters. They don't want comprised organs.

Sigh, I really don't know man. A lot of people get of scot free but there is a great number of people of all ages without pre-existing medical issues that months afterwards have trouble breathing, still can't taste or smell things..

Sigh, I really don't know man. A lot of people get of scot free but there is a great number of people of all ages without pre-existing medical issues that months afterwards have trouble breathing, still can't taste or smell things..
Exactly. Some mild cases lead to strokes as well.

brazil...they only tested 4.5 millions people and 1.9 millions are positive
that's more than one third....wtf that's insane

Back