Is Usman better than prime Hughes?

Usman is more likely to win,

but Matts fights were much more entertaining.

Hughes was exciting to watch. Loved watching him fight. The sports evolved to the point where you have to say Usman, but if prime Hughes cane up in today’s MNA it might be different.

Yes! does everything Hughes does with more on it.

1. Yes

2. Enough threads about Hughes. Coming from a huge fan.

Lol it would only take 30% Usman to humiliate him with relative ease in the 1st round any way he chooses.

They aren't even comparable.

They aren’t now?
now too but more controlled due to rigorous drug testing. But everybody or majority did a cycle at least once to gain muscle maturity, like rugby players when teenagers, boxers same shit.

toss up for me

discuss
Usman has not yet dominated his era like Hughes.

Prime v prime, ya sure, probably.

There are good reasons why many pundits and fans prefer to rate fighters based on how they did in their respective eras, instead of make-believe fantasy matchups.

They aren’t now?
I love how there is this narrative that everyone who fought before USADA is "Durr was on steriods because it was normal". This is the same company that has come out and said we shouldn't have tested for this, tainted supplement, microdoses, etc.

now too but more controlled due to rigorous drug testing. But everybody or majority did a cycle at least once to gain muscle maturity, like rugby players when teenagers, boxers same shit.
Lots of assumptions on your part.

This thread is about who is better, Hughes or Usman. Your response to the whole thing is that Hughes was a roid monster. Are you somehow not aware of all of the talk regarding Usman and roids?

As for me, I just assume that it’s likely that everyone is doing whatever they can get away with. The only time we know for sure is when someone pops.

Usman would TKO prime Hughes on the feet inside two rounds.

no wrestling would take place unless Marty decided he wanted wrestling to take place.

frank trigg out wrestled hughes for awhile...usman would absolutely wreck hughes...and wreck him bad...hughes is an old time ufc guy...he couldn't compete with modern fighters...not a chance..none of those old guys could...

Back