Best UFC videogame

20140306033941-570x380.jpg

45B1D70A3F87476749B6A3E7B079CD131B89719C

I wanted to like the fire pro wrestling series so much, and maybe it's just me, but I thought the controls were dog shit. I even read up on and watched a couple Youtube tutorials. The way you can create content is awesome, but there needs to be more to a game than just playing paper dolls.

I wanted to like the fire pro wrestling series so much, and maybe it's just me, but I thought the controls were dog shit. I even read up on and watched a couple Youtube tutorials. The way you can create content is awesome, but there needs to be more to a game than just playing paper dolls.
yep pretty hard to get used to,
but it's great once you get good at it.

It's probably UFC Undisputed but I must say that EA UFC 3 has become a really good game. When it came out there were a lot of problems with it, missing content, bugs, weird movesets, but they've patched and updated it a lot and I really enjoy it.
If only the career and creator mode were better.
I'll probably wait with EA UFC 4 until it's been out a while because it has been this way with all EA UFC games. Game comes out, it's pretty shit when it comes to gameplay with bugs and moveset issues, lots of complaints from fans. Creators work on a lot of patches and updates and the year before the next one comes out, it's finally a good finished product.
So I'll keep on enjoying 3 until 4 has been fixed in about 1,5 years

Undisputed 3 easily. Have my 360 plugged in just to play that game still really. Impossible to get Overeem on it now though which really bugs me.

Back