reyes 2-0 over jones now

Reyes looking to make his loss as embarrasing as possible?

"The guy that beat me is trash" - Dominic Reyes

Can’t talk shit about a guy you didn’t beat Reyes.

and yes, Jones won. You can waste time explaining or you can look at the official result of the fight. At the end of the day and in the history book,
Jon Jones-champ/ Dom Reyes-Number 2

Can’t talk shit about a guy you didn’t beat Reyes.

and yes, Jones won. You can waste time explaining or you can look at the official result of the fight. At the end of the day and in the history book,
Jon Jones-champ/ Dom Reyes-Number 2

It's a free country. You can talk whatever shit you want, no matter the outcome of bad judging.

Who the fuck are you to judge who can talk and who can't?

Reyes can't talk shit, but every douche in existence can talk shit on Sherdog? What fucking world do you live in? By your logic no fighter who fought Ben Askren except Jorge can talk shit about Ben's stand up, because they lost.

This shit again? I am not a Jones fan, and I’m always cheering for his opponent to beat him. But Reyes didn’t win that fight. Neither did Santos, neither did Gus. They were good close fights, but the judges got all 3 correct. Deal with it.

It's a free country. You can talk whatever shit you want, no matter the outcome of bad judging.

Reyes can't talk shit, but every douche in existence can talk shit on Sherdog? What fucking world do you live in? By your logic no fighter who fought Ben Askren except Jorge can talk shit about Ben's stand up, because they lost.
Dom? That you?
You sound salty.

I think you've missed the point.

Talking shit to someone you lost to in your last fight rings pretty hollow. That doesnt mean no one can ever talk shit about someone they haven't beat in a fist fight.

I'm talking shit about you and we've never even met...

<seedat>

Usman did look Jones in the clinch vs Glover.

Dom is a dork with terrible suits and a battered hairline.

I think you've missed the point.

Talking shit to someone you lost to in your last fight rings pretty hollow. That doesnt mean no one can ever talk shit about someone they haven't beat in a fist fight.

I'm talking shit about you and we've never even met...

<seedat>
Deathstroke you and I have had our arguments, but I have to say sir that is some pretty slick mental judo

Back