AdidasMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
as u know i like usman but man burns is too tough for him

better striker and 10x better ground game, also good wrestling

i root for usman but i dontsee how he win

burns is one of most wellrounded fighter i have seen ever

yeah i think burns gets usman, kamaru got fucked up knees he's running on his last breaths with all the help and epo he can get, the party is gonna be over for him soon
not only that he say his shoulder is destroyed too

he got like no cartilage left in knee idk how he still competing

as u know i like usman but man burns is too tough for him

better striker and 10x better ground game, also good wrestling

i root for usman but i dontsee how he win

burns is one of most wellrounded fighter i have seen ever

Wut

Burns got starched by Dan Hooker.

He's a can.

I forgot how similar the striking of Dan Hooker and Kamaru Usman was. Burns will be fighting Usman at 170, but he'll probably cut down to 155 for this fight as well. Great point, man. Extremely relevant...

I forgot how similar the striking of Dan Hooker and Kamaru Usman was. Burns will be fighting Usman at 170, but he'll probably cut down to 155 for this fight as well. Great point, man. Extremely relevant...
Not totally irrelevant, it shows Burns might struggle with long reaches

He still got knocked dead by a former featherweight. Usman will toss him around like a mannequin.

He still got knocked dead by a former featherweight. Usman will toss him around like a mannequin.

Masvidal was also a former FW, and long-time LW.

I think you're underestimating Burns though, he's bigger than Masvidal. I think he's on the Acai, he's a better wrestler, stronger, bigger, more powerful. His BJJ is way better and is actually a danger to Usman. He could get cage-fucked for sure, but I also think the aforementioned factors + better cardio than masvidal probably = a better chance to stand with Usman and strike.

Usman is still the favorite clearly, but I think Burns is way more legit than Masvidal ever was. Also here's a dose of MMA-Math, who did it better: Usman or Burns vs Woodley. They both domianted an elite opponent. Burns is legit.

Masvidal was also a former FW, and long-time LW.

I think you're underestimating Burns though, he's bigger than Masvidal. I think he's on the Acai, he's a better wrestler, stronger, bigger, more powerful. His BJJ is way better and is actually a danger to Usman. He could get cage-fucked for sure, but I also think the aforementioned factors + better cardio than masvidal probably = a better chance to stand with Usman and strike.

Usman is still the favorite clearly, but I think Burns is way more legit than Masvidal ever was. Also here's a dose of MMA-Math, who did it better: Usman or Burns vs Woodley. They both domianted an elite opponent. Burns is legit.

Masvidal would knock Burns stiff even more brutally than Dan did.

No one should ever fight Uscan. It's a terrorism to every people in the world who watch UFC.
He is good thats why he can keep opponets in the wall. I get it. But its fucking boring and a disgrace to the fight. I don't care if he remains as the WW Champ until he retires. I just don't want him as a main or co-main card never ever. I want no one ever fights Uscan. It's boring no matter how good Uscan is.

Masvidal would knock Burns stiff even more brutally than Dan did.

Except Masvidal lost to Maia and Burns flat-lined him.

I think Masvidal gets destroyed vs Woodley, right now version, where as Burns destroyed him. Burns is simply much stronger, better wrestling and BJJ. I'd love to see Burns vs Masvidal just so people could see how good each fighter really is.

Back