AdidasMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
does usman clinch win or does izzy ko him

not sure, i think usman very big for ww maybe do good at mw too

funny thing is Izzy can actually cut down to 170 and take his belt

Usman said he'd never fight Israel..

Paul Costa vs. Kamara Usman is the future superfight. Usman easily gets that MW title. He's Costa size with even longer reach.

similar to the Romero fight

not at all...

Romero is a counter striker whose never once used wall n stall...

unfortunately there is no reason to think Usman doesnt blanket Izzy,
but the fight never happens.

the best hope to be rid of Usman right now is Burns,
or Costa if Usman moves up.

Id like to see Khabib man up and test the waters at 170

Id like to see Khabib man up and test the waters at 170

Whats the point. Beating Gaethje will add to his legacy. Beating Conor again would make him millions more and crush Conor forever. Maybe Tony comes back and he can fight him finally as well.

Going up to fight Usman who nobody cares about is dumb af

Usman UD. We haven't seen Izzy stop a wrestler nor have we seen his ability to threaten submissions.

That, plus Usmans cardio tell me Usman will have the same success he typically has versus strikers who don't shoot

Paul Costa vs. Kamara Usman is the future superfight. Usman easily gets that MW title. He's Costa size with even longer reach.
lol, Kamaru is not Costa's size. Natty Goat is on a whole other level.
YMQy5xA.jpg

Sign Lima. Maz has boxing edge .Lima has striking edge but is close to 200 come the walk and a pound for pounder. That's the welter fight to make but we wont see.

Israel has a big reach advantage and he's skilled in the art of running away

If we want mobility between champions we need Kamaru to lose his belt, he is buddies with both Khabib and Israel and that is messing up plans for possible division crossover super fights. I think Israel would win though, Israel would utilize his strength and size advantage to avoid takedowns and piece him up with his kickboxing.

If I wanted to pitch that fight to them I would hold it in Lagos and make it a super stacked card, would do a lot for Nigerian and African MMA, make new fans instantly and provide some sort of inspiration to the youth there, where the muslim population in Nigeria has poverty issues.

funny thing is Izzy can actually cut down to 170 and take his belt
How do you know?

Also he doesnt carry a lot of muscle like a Tyron Woodley so cutting excess weight would likely be a lot harder for guys like him who dont have a high muscle proportion compared to their weight.

Each fighter is different hence will respond a bit different to weight cuts, some fighters can peform well losing excess water weight and others simply cant. Its why guys like Whittaker have done so much better not cutting so much weight, because naturally their body competes a lot better at a heavier weight which makes sense since you are literally dehydrating and starving your body the day before a fight

Back