Media Max Holloway reacts to his loss

Love Max. The Blessed era has been amazing and hopefully we see a blessed era 2.0. Even in defeat Max seemed to completely reinvent himself stylistically and looked better than I've ever seen him despite technically losing.

Love the way Max looks at life. I was a little worried he might be playing it up prior to his first championship loss (thought he may take it poorly), but I've since come to realize just how genuine he is. Fantastic mindset, cool dude, and seemingly awesome Father. We need more guys like Max in this world.

Max is a great fighter and a person.
Not a lot of fighters can accept an undeserving loss.
Props to him.

Classy guy, such a shame he lost. Not that I think it was a robbery really, fight was too close for that, but it sucks that he now has two losses to the champ and likely will have a hard time getting another shot. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a rubber match if he can pick up a win or two.

It's okay

Max will beat the brakes off the Zabit hypetrain while Volkanovski gets creamed by Zombie.

Max will get another title shot

Good man. Shame the same can't be said about a lot of his supporters.

Love Max. The Blessed era has been amazing and hopefully we see a blessed era 2.0. Even in defeat Max seemed to completely reinvent himself stylistically and looked better than I've ever seen him despite technically losing.
In round 4 and 5 he went back to boxing. The first couple of rounds he was kicking and Volk didn't really have an answer. If Max works more on kicking and incorporates it permanently in his game we have Max 2.0. Max with his boxing style and weakness for getting leg kicked has plateaued. I saw flashes of the new Max. We could see new improved version of the Blessed Express. All Aboard!

The true guy who dethroned the great Jose Aldo imo. Did it twice convincingly. Imagine if Max decides for a run at the LW title. Seeing him vs Tony, Gaethje, etc. I'm in.

Back