Media Bellator employees John McCarthy and Josh Thompson stand up for UFC fighter pay issues

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Fair points by Bellator shills employees McCarthy and Thompson. They seem to care a lot about Paige Van Zant's salary package in the UFC.

Speaking that strongly about the issue, I assume Bellator fighters are swimming in cash.

This makes up for when they were shilling for bellator by saying that Amanda would get destroyed by cyborg in a rematch

Thomson wasn't saying shit when he was fighting for anybody. You need to get views somehow, right?

Fair points by Bellator shills employees McCarthy and Thompson. They seem to care a lot about Paige Van Zant's salary package in the UFC.

Speaking that strongly about the issue, I assume Bellator fighters are swimming in cash.

A journeyman and a guy who never fought MMA EVER amatuer or pro. What's there to listen to?

Income the UFC company men who would never side with their boss IRL but side with someone elses.

A journeyman and a guy who never fought MMA EVER amatuer or pro. What's there to listen to?
Thomson was a top LW like half a decade

got robbed against Bendo directly after he lost the title.

hardly a journey man. he was a truly elite LW for much of his prime.

I bet Bellator will offer more for Paige than what the UFC is paying.

They pay their prelim fighters 1K/1K, no performance of the night bonuses, locker room bonuses(at least none that we know of) and no one there gets PPV points because they don't run any...lets not forget Bellator is owned by Viacom who also owns MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1, Comedy central just to name a few....

Back