Masvidal no excuses unlike Conman

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Masvidal isn’t making any excuses, he is saying he lost and that Usman was better, he’s not talking up any injuries he may have or mocking Usman for the style that dominated him

Imagine if Conman wasn’t a coward and accepted the fight with Usman and lost this way? He’d make up some injury and call Usman scared for not standing with him

He’d be whining worse than when he got destroyed by Khabib

Gamebred deserves all the respect for his class in taking the L

This is true...and Mas respects his elders, unlike Conman who punches old people for refusing to drink his gas station piss whiskey

Didn't he already use the '6 days notice' excuse, even after he turned down the title fight the first time where he would have been given a full camp?

shhh. you're not supposed to mention that. Everybody knew that was coming after the fight if Masvidal lost. Before the fight "Jorge never stopped training, he's been in the gym every day, he's in fight shape". After the fight. I took it on 6 days notice, I could take him with a full camp" lol

I have a hard time believing Masvidal would have acted respectful post-fight had he won.

He literally asked Usman after the fight not to trashtalk him. Usman's always been classy post-fight unlike Jorge (vs Askren)

Masvidal could genuinely use the "my foot was a balloon" excuse after the amount of foot stomps too

Jorge is no Conor

say what you want about Conor but he’s a two division champ and during his initial run at 145 looked like an absolute stud

Actually he did make excuses but in a next level way so he doesn't get blamed: "Some people say taking the fight on 6 days notice.... but there's no excuse." This allows him to bring up the 6 days notice excuse, then dismiss it because of the "Some people say" contruction, yet still allowing him to make sure people know he took it on 6 days notice.

Last edited:
Actually he did make excuses but in a next level say so he doesn't get blamed: "Some people say taking the fight on 6 days notice.... but there's no excuse." This allows him to bring up the 6 days notice excuse, then dismiss it because of the "Some people say" contruction, yet still allowing him to make sure people know he took it on 6 days notice.
It’s better to have a loud mouth family member or manager say it for you. But this is another way.

Conor is one salty, spoiled, bitter crybaby. Great fighter, though.

Masvidal isn’t making any excuses, he is saying he lost and that Usman was better, he’s not talking up any injuries he may have or mocking Usman for the style that dominated him

Imagine if Conman wasn’t a coward and accepted the fight with Usman and lost this way? He’d make up some injury and call Usman scared for not standing with him

He’d be whining worse than when he got destroyed by Khabib

Gamebred deserves all the respect for his class in taking the L

Apparently you didn't watch the post fight presser.

He started off saying "no excuses", and then immediately mentioned the "6 day notice, how he
would win if he had full camp, his gas tank, the weight cut, he saw what he needed to do in
there to win the fight next time."

He made a lot of excuses dude.

Dana put the kabosh on the 6 day notice excuse saying he was training the whole time, flying in wrestlers
and only had a 2 week gap where Burns was scheduled to fight instead of him. Which makes his excuses
even more weak.

Watch the presser.
Here I've time stamped where Dana says that.

Masvidal comes in with the excuses at 42:00

So actually, your Conor bashing thread is a farce.

Last edited:
Back