Max vs El Cucuy now please

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
At 155.

Sure it's not as big of a matchup as it would have been a year ago when both guys were riding double digit win streaks, but both are still fan favorites and this is a true fight for the hardcores.

I think it makes sense since Max wont be getting a FW title shot any time soon, has no more real reason to keep cutting to 145.

Love that matchup, two guys with a similar build, similar cardio, and just a fresh new matchup since both guys have pretty much fought everyone in their division.

max won and thats not how we treat a winner in his prime. give max another contenders match please

a 4 way match with nate vs max vs tony vs colby sounds good too tho

come on man, max won. thats not how we treat a winner. give max another contenders match please
I like Max, but the guy lost two in a row to the current champ, he's not getting near that title any time soon nor should he. Enough rematches, I wanna see fresh exciting matchups.

I like Max, but the guy lost two in a row to the current champ, he's not getting near that title any time soon nor should he. Enough rematches, I wanna see fresh exciting matchups.
i feel ya... but tony needs close to a title..agree?, guess not.

i feel ya... but tony needs close to a title..agree?, guess not.
They can both be close to a title, the 155 title.

If they were matched up now, whoever won that fight would automatically be in consideration for a LW title shot or at very least a number one contender match.

They can both be close to a title, the 155 title.

If they were matched up now, whoever won that fight would automatically be in consideration for a LW title shot or at very least a number one contender match.
ah ha..now i see you.
but 155 is already stacked

Dana’s going to give him the trilogy fight, or an immediate interim fight

Wouldn't hate it but I think Max would really want a Zabit/Yair winner or Zombie/Ortega winner. Maybe the Ige/Kattar winner.

Max's stock went up tonight imo, even tho I scored it for Volk, so I think he is still firmly in title contention.

I support this thread. That would be a great fight. I feel bad for Max because I think he won, but I think moving up might give him some new life.

Max would annihilate Ferguson.
I doubt it would last 3 rounds.
Wow, so a guy who’s never been finished is now going to get finished by a guy moving up a weight class who never had finishing power to begin with

Max can still win his belt back lol. Its not like Volk wasn't dropped twice in his first title defence. Dude can probably get a title shot off of this fight dana likes him so much.

It's such a shame Tony might be washed up, prime Tony vs Max would be a hell of a fight

Max would be all over ferguson

I fancied him to win when they offered Ferg the interim shot and I obviously favour him more now

It would be a war, but max is the better fighter and in his prime

Wow, so a guy who’s never been finished is now going to get finished by a guy moving up a weight class who never had finishing power to begin with

Not to be a cunt bro, but Justin did finish Tony

Back