Bispings commentating is super annoying, Hendo agrees..

rSUh6eR.gif

Calling Henderson a keyboard warrior who wouldnt say that to his face <Lmaoo> Oh Bisping.

If any Henderson really is a true warrior who wouldnt give two fucks about telling it how he sees it be that personal, online or whatever

I like Bisping more than say DC or Cruz. And I’ll take any fighter over Bro Rogan any day.
But tonight was a bad night for him, he was off a lot and was playing company man annoyingly. He also was extremely biased during multiple fights tonight.

Also love Hendo but sounds like a real salty cunt here for no reason. It’s a bad look.
Off night for the Count. Here’s to next time

I like Bisping more than say DC or Cruz. And I’ll take any fighter over Bro Rogan any day.
But tonight was a bad night for him, he was off a lot and was playing company man annoyingly. He also was extremely biased during multiple fights tonight.
Also love Hendo but sounds like a real salty cunt here for no reason.

Off night for the Count. Here’s to next time
Agree with the bias, as you say maybe an off night.

One eyed Bisping gave him a war he couldn't believe

Calling Henderson a keyboard warrior who wouldnt say that to his face <Lmaoo> Oh Bisping.

If any Henderson really is a true warrior who wouldnt give two fucks about telling it how he sees it be that personal, online or whatever

He's calling Hendo a keyboard warrior because he literally didn't say it to his face, genius.

Read it again.

Mocking someone who lost an eye due to fighting a lab experiment is one of the biggest scumbag moves I can think of. Like are you REALLY that salty? wtf

Lost a lot of respect for Hendo here. Maybe he had been drinking or something.

He's calling Hendo a keyboard warrior because he literally didn't say it to his face, genius.

You realize Henderson WASNT THERE AT ALL Genius.
There was no way to say it to his face. Really laughable to think Hendo would have a problem with that. Its not a keyboard warrior at all if you post criticism.

He was not mocking Bisping but criticizing his shit commentary which was shit commentary. He wasnt even able to realize Volks hits in round 3-5.

And then going off about him "beating" Hendo when Hendo was a Zombie and still punched him through the Octagon were most gave the fight to Hendo.

Read it again.

Mocking someone who lost an eye due to fighting a lab experiment is one of the biggest scumbag moves I can think of. Like are you REALLY that salty? wtf

Lost a lot of respect for Hendo here. Maybe he had been drinking or something.
Agreed as he seems just petty and bitter.

I thought all the beef and stuff was done and they showed respect after the fight.

1.: Bisping's commentary doesn't suck at all.
2.: Henderson is an idiot for this tweet alone, Bisping fought lots of dirty fighters while being clean and still managed to be champ, this dinosaur should put some respect on Bisping's name.
<28>

Back