Usman thinks GSP might come out of retirement to fight him if fans believe it’s a dream fight.

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I think GSP dominates him and I didn’t even grew up in that era. Could be wrong but Usman is elite asf he’s just boring. What are y’all thoughts on this “Dream Fight” and do you think GSP comes out of retirement for another title fight?

Last edited:
Gsp is old and should stay retired and not get hit in the head any more

How does Usman win that fight? GSP is better in every facet of the sport.

Any fight involving Usman is garbage and a waste of everyone’s time

I think GSP dominates him and I didn’t even grew up in that era. Could be wrong but Usman is elite asf he’s just boring. What are y’all thoughts on this “Dream Fight” and do you think GSP comes out of retirement for another title fight?

F*ck no. I wasn’t looking forward to his fight with Jorge.

I'd be interested in watching it. It might be boring, but just to see what happens, sure.

You can't have it both ways. You can't expect to fight in the most boring method possible and demand a super fight.

only reason there’s anything more than a 0% chance of that happening would be because it’s a win/win for Dana

ie if Usman wins it would have been a big draw & no harm done but if GSP wins he’ll walk away & create an opportunity for a new ww champ

GSP fans would have a meltdown. I'm all for it.

fight wont happen! As long this isnt the Ultimate Footstomping Championship, Usman wont get to move the needle any time soon!

Last edited:
Back