khabib at 170 beats snoozman

Usman too big and strong and has cardio for days. He would would wear Khabib down with his size and strength advantage. It would be a fun grappling match in the 1st couple rounds but the size and strength advantage would take a toll on Khabib who already has shown signs of fading in past fights.

Not even a fair fight in my opinion.

Usman is too big. He is nearly 2 weight classes up. He is a huge WW while Khabib is medium-sized LW. Khabib has better wrestling and way better striking, but the size difference is too big. I don't think Khabib can KO Usman and I believe Usman has better cardio.

Usman too big and strong and has cardio for days. He would would wear Khabib down with his size and strength advantage.

Pathetic statement, khabib grappled with better bigger wrestlers than usman , look at Ed Ruth he bested him in mma wrestling. Usman skill is levels under khabibs

images

Usman is too big. He is nearly 2 weight classes up. He is a huge WW while Khabib is medium-sized LW. Khabib has better wrestling and way better striking, but the TV size difference is too big. I don't think Khabib can KO Usman and I believe Usman has better cardio.
My ass khabib has best cardio in ufc. Khabib at 195lbs would be wolverine as strong as usman but with much higher skill in grappling

Usman too big and strong and has cardio for days. He would would wear Khabib down with his size and strength advantage. It would be a fun grappling match in the 1st couple rounds but the size and strength advantage would take a toll on Khabib who already has shown signs of fading in past fights.

Khabib's cardio is as good if not better

Pathetic statement, khabib grappled with better bigger wrestlers than usman , look at Ed Ruth he bested him in mma wrestling. Usman skill is levels under khabibs

Weight divisions for a reason you casual. Wtf is an Ed Ruth got to do with this? Lol

Look how tiny khabib was back then. In 2012 he was fighting at 170 lbs, skrawny and his was 24 years old. Khabib walks now at 182 for fights and is 10x more skillful then in 2013. Khabib in 2016 walked around 190 lbs and struggled in weight cuts. Him at 195/ 200 lbs at 170 be rag dolling everyone

He just need to take better steroids than he is now.

Weight divisions for a reason you casual. Wtf is an Ed Ruth got to do with this? Lol
Ed Ruth is about same size as Snoozman but longer reach , but ruth is better wrestler than usman and khabib had his way.
Josh Thompson said Khabib schools Usman and colby in wrestling and grappling departments that its not even close in terms of skill

Khabib's cardio is as good if not better

Based on? He faded in the Iaquita fight and a little bit in the Conor fight.

Plus having to grapple with a stronger and bigger dude in Usman would zap his cardio even quicker. I know yall look at Khabib as some Dagestani God but there are weight classes for a reason.

My ass khabib has best cardio in ufc. Khabib at 195lbs would be wolverine as strong as usman but with much higher skill in grappling

Khabib takes rounds off, Usman doesn't. The pace in the Colby fight, especially the first and second, will gas most FW and even BW fighters. Someone like Marlon Moraes may as well die if he attempts as many strikes.

I get it, Usman is extremely boring, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have some huge strengths.

I think Usman is too big and has too much cardio for him. If Khabib were confident he could win at 170 I think we would already see him there.

Back