Dana White to PVZ: You talk all that stuff about not being paid enough. Then got smoked in 1st round

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

giphy.gif

He is right. Last night we saw who is the Instagram model and who is the proper fighter in the Octagon. Of course Dana is trying to prove a point here, because we have way bigger cans in WMMA than VanZant... but I don't think many will miss her.

Dana's comments to PVZ summarized in three words -

Love it.
Dana never afraid to throw his Pantene pros under the bus if they start losing his favor.

but good...fuck off Paige leave that slot open for a woman who actually wants to fight.
Still would.

Last edited:
Is anyone really surprised that this snake-eyed piece of shit threw PVZ under the bus? She was already on his shit list when she got married to Austin Vanderford, that's why his petty porky pig ass didn't sign him after his stoppage win on DWCS. No more couch casting sessions, I guess.

Last edited:
The question is...... Who will sign her and pay that amount of money? Bellator?

dana brought her in way too early because of her look on the hopes she would develop into a good fighter. She didn't and she wants more money anyway. Shut up and go to bellator to get beat by Valerie Letourneau

Scumbag. As if losing a fight justifies paying your fighters like shit.

Dana has this dip shit mentality when it comes to fights

“you shouldn’t have left it the judges”

“you want more money but you lost”

As if winning a fight against a top level fighter is like flicking a switch and everyone just keeps neglecting to do it.

Makes him sound like such an out of touch moron.

Last edited:
How much would you pay a fighter that is on a losing streak that just got sub. inside of the first round?

She currently makes around $40,000 with +40,000 bonus if she wins.

Insert what you think her worth is as a fighter.

Back