How will the heat play a factor

SideKickPro24

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Was looking at the weather on yas, and it’s supposed to be 93 degrees when the fights start, and will get up to 102 if the card last 3 hours. Being that they’ll be outside baking in the sun, do you think usman (or anyone else) will be able to implement a wrestling heavy game plan. Wrestling is very grueling on your energy, and their opponents will be unbelievably sweaty. Also, could we see a thrilla in Manila situation, where the fighters cardio and output levels are finished just because of the heat?

I know masvidal and use man live in Florida, so they may be somewhat acclimated, and tan trained in Phuket which is hot as hell. But neither one of those areas gets to 100+ degrees before 10am.

just curious to y’all’s thoughts.

Was looking at the weather on yas, and it’s supposed to be 93 degrees when the fights start, and will get up to 102 if the card last 3 hours. Being that they’ll be outside baking in the sun, do you think usman (or anyone else) will be able to implement a wrestling heavy game plan. Wrestling is very grueling on your energy, and their opponents will be unbelievably sweaty. Also, could we see a thrilla in Manila situation, where the fighters cardio and output levels are finished just because of the heat?

I know masvidal and use man live in Florida, so they may be somewhat acclimated, and tan trained in Phuket which is hot as hell. But neither one of those areas gets to 100+ degrees before 10am.

just curious to y’all’s thoughts.
seriously bro

I hear Marty form Nebraska is actually from Nigeria which is close to to fight island I'm sure he will be fine

The heat of the moment?
The heat of the battle?
His dog is in heat?

AAAABcvspcwXqSINMxyH7fHYIcXEH6lIqi9EYBp6Z0SEtykxoE9BQyilxszsptDtEM6VaVabC_k9wPivQ3GodxlbWKAOxgo.jpg

When I was a kid, my cat was in heat and that's like telling a child it's melting.
I cried bc I thought her back was broke in the driveway. Walking around with butt in air making weird noises.

Your location and my sig... Shit just got real! It's on!

The increase cost to cool the building will bankrupt the UFC.
On the edge, this will be the deal breaker. Enjoy the last ever UFC card.

I heard that sunscreen will be allowed so Masvidal will be oiled up. Gonna be hard for Usman to control him

Back