No time Oezdemir vs Jiri Prochazka is a great fight

I’m really fucking pumped for this fight, and I’m looking forward to it more than some main card fights (Volk-Holloway, Ribas-PVZ, and even Rose-Andrade). This is a tough test for Jiri, but really Volkan also seems to not quite be cream of the crop. Procházka won’t have to worry about Volkan trying to take him down, but Jiri’s footwork isn’t the greatest and he loves to fight with his hands very low. I’m taking Jiri by TKO rd 2, but I won’t be surprised with any outcome. Should be a banger.
WAR JIRI.

Let’s see how good Jiri really is. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a vintage quick KO win for No Time. Should be a good one. Stacked card. Can’t wait

View attachment 781775
thats the point, to see where hes at. imo, hes not on volkans level. to me volkan can beat top 10 guys, but not top 5. jiri i think is probly in the 15-20 range. but he can have exciting fights, even if it is him getting ko'd

*** a win for Jiri here puts him right up there / near contender in a soft 205 division... but with Jones being out ( at the moment ) makes for some interesting fights for the top 5-10 going forward...

I'm still disgusted that PVZ x Ribas is on the main card over an Oezdemir fight and I enjoy WMMA.

Oezdemir is the most entertaining LHW to watch imo and deserves the spotlight over that boring 15 min pillowfight

I'm still disgusted that PVZ x Ribas is on the main card over an Oezdemir fight and I enjoy WMMA.

Oezdemir is the most entertaining LHW to watch imo and deserves the spotlight over that boring 15 min pillowfight
Volkan-Jiri would’ve been a fire PPV opener. But PVZ got that Instagram following, gotta try and hook in some casuals for the PPV card :)

I'm really hoping Jiri can take the victory on this one.

We need some new meat in the LHW division. This guy is exciting, young and extremely marketable. I'd love to see him do well in the UFC.

Doesn't seem so long ago that Volkan challenged for the title, now he's fighting to stay in the top 10.

Gotta support Volkan as usual.

Pumped for this fight!

Faber has stated before he Prefers to be the headline for the Prelims if he is going to be main or co main of the PPV because it's a fight that actually gets more exposure in terms of viewers .

No time sure has a lot of time on his hands, been like how many years now since he ko'd someone with them softy hands.

Jiri has some slick footwork and crisp boxing.

Looking forward to watchimg his first fight

Yeah, one of the most anticipated fights of the card. A KO by either guy wouldn't be surprising. I still favor Volkan, he is very solid and battle-tested... If Jiri manages to win, he is a contender instantly.

This should be ahead of both women fights. I'm going to watch all night though I got a bet on the first fight and the last with some in between

*** a win for Jiri here puts him right up there / near contender in a soft 205 division... but with Jones being out ( at the moment ) makes for some interesting fights for the top 5-10 going forward...

I think it's too early to put Jiri in title contention talks.
He's just coming to a very tough first fight against a guy that is known for flooring people early on and has already been in title fights.
Jiri is a big ? at this point.

Back