News USMAN SCARED OR NAH?

He was thinking "switch from 'telling a scary story voice' to 'intimidation tactic voice' if need be." But scared? Nah.

Do we need to put it in subtitles or something?

YcdmRfH.jpg

I have a hard time believing a UFC champion is scared of anyone.

Probably more surprised than anything.

well he has a n95 mask on , so it looks like he's taking the rona quite seriously

he was also in a closed tight space with someone in an elevator

maxresdefault.jpg

this could of been the other guy in the elevator

He’s just reacting to Masvidal not staying 6 feet apart...

When I went to buy milk earlier, everyone in the store had that look on their faces...

"Masvidal dont give a FUCKKK"

Usman

Scared!?! Shiieet

He doesn't get enough credit for taking this fight I really respect him for doing so when many probably would've balked

It's a lot scarier to have an impromptu street fight which has no rules & no referee...

That being said I don't think he's scared lol.

looks like he spotted his prey and his eyes widened.

Just as he was about to approach Usman the elevator door closed

I have a PHD in understanding context from random pictures btw

Wed all get the bug eyes if Jorge GOATsvidal walked past us unexpectedly. But that doesnt mean he'd be afraid when the fight comes. Otherwise he wouldn't have taken it.

Of course hes scared, terrified even. There's only 2 men in this world that can invoke such fear out of a world champion like Marty.

colby-covingtonjorge-masvidal.png

It's funny cuz my friend who's a semi casual texted me earlier saying "Usman is scared" lol .

Fear is necessary in order to have courage, some guys just wear it on their face and body language more then others, it's human nature. If Iron Mike Tyson said that he was terrified before every single fight he had and GSP used to have panic attacks before fights then dammit ,we're all scared.

I for one, have never gotten in a fight, in the ring or on the street without feeling scared. It is what it is, Alhamdullilah my nervous system functions well.

Stop trying to degrade a pro mma world champion you insecure, machismo complex having motherfuckers!

Last edited:
Back