Which legend will be born on Fight Island?

Rationality

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Could we see the birth of Desert Jorge or 100 degree Max? Conversely, could we find out that Vegas Yan was way better than Fight Island Yan? I just think some memes will be born under these unusual circumstances.

The legend of my baby being born from PVZ.

190828090618-01-paige-vanzant-file-exlarge-169.jpg

No matter what happens, none can compare to the new mythical fighter: Libertarian Mike Perry.

I think Volkanovski feels a little grumpy because he's not getting the respect he deserves.

Grumpy Volk is going to put a beating on Holloway and make a proper sacrifice to the JBG.

You heard it here first.
by beating u mean kicking the leg

Got a feeling this guy whos name I dont know how to say is gonna wash my boy No Time

Got a feeling this guy whos name I dont know how to say is gonna wash my boy No Time
This comment made me research how to say Jiri Prochazka. What a wild trip the Czech language is.

Turns out Prochazka is really easy to pronounce (Pro-HAS-ka), but Jiri is damn near impossible (Yizzy?, Yeerzy?)

I think Volkanovski feels a little grumpy because he's not getting the respect he deserves.

Grumpy Volk is going to put a beating on Holloway and make a proper sacrifice to the JBG.

You heard it here first.

The answer is Max TS

Max is gonna win his belt back. Volk showed all his cards in the first fight. If Max makes the necessary adjustments in rounds 1-3 he wins.

Volk's cardio aint on Max's level it will get exposed in the rematch.

Max Blessed Express Bless

by beating u mean kicking the leg

He won the title by pitter patter leg kicks, so I guess its a decent strategy. It doesn't make him look like a killer, but that type of game plan never will. Now if Volkanovski can do to Max what Max did to Aldo, or what Poirer did to Max, then I'll sit up and take notice. Until then, I'm not intrigued.

Back