How do you feel about Vitor (Legally TRT’d) kicking Bispings eye out of his socket?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Should Bisping have not taken the fight? Tell the UFC are you fucking nuts? This dude is barely human. (joe Rogans words) Vitor without the Gas is a completely different animal. But on the gas, dude is a killer and can beat any man walking the earth. Without the gas, he needs a therapy dog, on the gas, he ATE the therapy dog, RAW! I kinda feel sorry for Bisping, but I kinda don’t because he was dick and I am Vitor fan.

He was allowed to TRT. Injuries happen in mma and bisping was aware of the risks involved in the sport. I think it for sure sucks that it happened and wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

if he refused everyone would have called him a duck/coward and also the UFC wouldn't be keen on offering him a title shot.

I hate Bisping but hes a tough fuck. He knew the risks and I doubt he regrets a single fight in his career.

hqdefault.jpg

guy responds to juice better than 99% of humans. his TrTor run was truly awe inspiring

i feel a lot of things I stay up at night grieve for bisping every night, then i come on sherdog and wait for someone to mention it. I'm starting a group to get vitor banned from competing if anyone wants to join, this is the only thing that will make me feel better.

if he refused everyone would have called him a duck/coward and also the UFC wouldn't be keen on offering him a title shot.
Bisping is super salty about it tho when it gets brought up. I hope VITOR and Bisping make peace. If Vitor is back on the gas, it would behoove Bisping to be respectful.

i feel a lot of things I stay up at night grieve for bisping every night, then i come on sherdog and wait for someone to mention it. I'm starting a group to get vitor banned from competing if anyone wants to join, this is the only thing that will make me feel better.
This made me LOL. Good work. But let’s be honest, who else has lost an eye in the octagon? Or gotten seriously injured. Losing an eye I think is the worst injury in the Octagon.

I hate Bisping but hes a tough fuck. He knew the risks and I doubt he regrets a single fight in his career.

hqdefault.jpg

guy responds to juice better than 99% of humans. his TrTor run was truly awe inspiring
lol this guy was a freak. This isn’t shopped. This is legit. Those traps. Dude.

I think he likes the eye patch.... and fake eye, it is kinda cool when he takes it out. Meanwhile Vitor has Bispings eye on his mantle.

Vitor probably legitimately cannot achieve an erection without an injection tho...

So there’s that too.

8E95C170-55D4-4BE1-970A-6CCCF7B55993.jpeg

Bisping is super salty about it tho when it gets brought up. I hope VITOR and Bisping make peace. If Vitor is back on the gas, it would behoove Bisping to be respectful.
Bisping is really in no position to throw shade at anyone. I still refuse to forget him kneeing Rivera intentionally in the face when he was clearly downed, AND kicking him in the nuts, AND THEN spitting on his corner. then bragging about the win he blatantly cheated to get

true fucking cunt he is

Bisping is really in no position to throw shade at anyone. I still refuse to forget him kneeing Rivera intentionally when he was clearly downed, AND kicking him in the nuts, AND THEN spitting on his corner. then bragging about the win he blatantly cheated to get

true fucking cunt he is
I remember that, lol. We called him Spitsping after that. Bisping has done some scumbag shit.

Should Bisping have not taken the fight? Tell the UFC are you fucking nuts? This dude is barely human. (joe Rogans words) Vitor without the Gas is a completely different animal. But on the gas, dude is a killer and can beat any man walking the earth. Without the gas, he needs a therapy dog, on the gas, he ATE the therapy dog, RAW! I kinda feel sorry for Bisping, but I kinda don’t because he was dick and I am Vitor fan.
This. This made me laugh

Bisping is really in no position to throw shade at anyone. I still refuse to forget him kneeing Rivera intentionally in the face when he was clearly downed, AND kicking him in the nuts, AND THEN spitting on his corner. then bragging about the win he blatantly cheated to get

true fucking cunt he is
That knee was so flagrant but I wish they were allowed

Older fighters, especially ones which have faught for a long time and have accumulated many injures, should basically be allowed to road all they want!

Not even talking bout TRT but straight up roiding!

its unbelievable that he has one eye and one knee
the level of pain that he is experiencing on daily basis is not even imaginable

Back