So the guys are fighting at 8 in the morning?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And they barely got a few days to get accustomed to the time change? Good thing media won't be there, otherwise most that card probably wouldn't even make weight. I have a feeling most the fighters would never want to experience this again

So, if they're not used to the time change...then they're fighting at the time they're still used to?!

<seedat>

75245558.jpg

Yep international fight cards always gotta cater to the American viewing time.

Be ready to fight at all times huehuehuehuehue das wassup

I wouldn't even care if any fighters miss weight for a couple pounds

Media are there. They'v3 built a media centre. How does that affect fighters making weight.
Well with all this extra testing for the covid-19 plus media time. that takes away time for cutting weight I don't know if you know this but they don't just wake up at the weight they need to be at

I remember Bernard Hopkins coming out to the ring in Montreal at 1am, lol, 1 fucking am the title fight started. You want to be a fighter, internationally, even though its just Canada, well welcome to the country with about 500 hundred time zones lol.

And they barely got a few days to get accustomed to the time change? Good thing media won't be there, otherwise most that card probably wouldn't even make weight. I have a feeling most the fighters would never want to experience this again

did you tuck them in and read them a bedtime story???

They need Corey Anderson and Volkan Oezdemir in there.

Because they both have time-themed nicknames.

Yep international fight cards always gotta cater to the American viewing time.

Back when it happened, I remember avoiding Sherdog because I had planned to see Hendo vs Franklin with friends at Hooters.

I accidentally saw a spoiler and it ruined my whole titties and wings experience.

(Still think Franklin won)

it's simple : fighters from USA (most of them) just STAY on USA-time. You don't even bother trying to adapt to the local time in Abu Dhabi. It's the Persian Gulf, it's July.......It's far far too hot to go outside, you just stay on USA time, which is basically sleep in the day, and train / eat at night, and that's the way to do it.

You ignore local times completely, and you're stuck in your room 90% of the time anyway, so as long as you have blackout curtains you can make day become night and it's all good.

Done, Bingo.

it's simple : fighters from USA (most of them) just STAY on USA-time. You don't even bother trying to adapt to the local time in Abu Dhabi. It's the Persian Gulf, it's July.......It's far far too hot to go outside, you just stay on USA time, which is basically sleep in the day, and train / eat at night, and that's the way to do it.

You ignore local times completely, and you're stuck in your room 90% of the time anyway, so as long as you have blackout curtains you can make day become night and it's all good.

Done, Bingo.

Well thank you for making me seem like a complete retard. :(

Well with all this extra testing for the covid-19 plus media time. that takes away time for cutting weight I don't know if you know this but they don't just wake up at the weight they need to be at
All the quarantining and lack of access to the usual resources would be a major issue for sure. The amount of media obligations seems to be pretty minimal tho.

Back