Was Luis Pena kicked out of AKA? Edit: It was a kickboxer named frank munoz

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Luis said he left because of california taxes and was advised to move to FL. Javier mendez on a IG chat with Igor Lazorin said he only had to kick one person out of his gym and that he should have done it a long time ago.

I thought maybe he was referring to josh koscheck but in another podcast, Javier Mendez mentions that a fighter was sparring too hard with khabib and called the fighter an "idiot" and that Khabib was justified in wanting to kick his ass.

Javier being asked if he's ever kicked anyone out of the gym:

We know luis pena has a hot temper.

I've read internet rumors that this guy also stole from other fighters lockers and that he's super shady but Its the internet,who knows how true it is.

edit:
It was Frank Munoz, a kickboxer Josh Thomson revealed.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Luis had been there less than two years, so I doubt Jav had to kick him out. His old teammates still speak highly of him as well.

It's probably just due to the housing expenses and taxes. He was renting a nice house up in San Jose with only one or two other people.

I am more african than u ! even though we have the same african ancestors thousands years ago, and I am white, being european, I live closer to africa than u, so I am more african than u !

Yes although you're lucky enough to get cheaper flights to Africa than I unfortunately have to pay, I do go back every year (I can't this summer obviously)... so hopefully you are taking advantage of living so close, that you do visit. Huge Continent... so many Beautiful places to visit.

Back