Fox Sports calling for Mike Perry to be punished for using the N Word

Should Perry be punished for saying it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i hate that word with a passion. Coming from whites, blacks, asians or latinos... same shit. Saying that is the last reason he should be punished for, though. Are you kidding me? He beat 3 civilians for fucks sake. That should be the reason.

The whole conversation in that clip is fake and ridiculous.

a) He didn't use the hard -er ending.
b) He's been saying it for a long time, even in conversation with Woodley, and no one gives a fuck.
c) It's part of his regular street vocabulary and he has explained this before.
d) He wasn't calling a black dude n****r in a racist way. He said it in a generic "Back up n***a" to a random guy, who I'm not even sure was black. He also called a girl a bitch in the same clip, lol. Come on now.
e) He did call Michael Jai White a bitch ass n****. I don't see it as racist, although I'm not black, but I understand if people aren't ok with this instance. It's being used as an insult, although black people use the same insult. However, that's not what happened here.

Now, if we wanna discuss whether you think it's ok for the n***a word to be used so commonly, or for him to use it in general, that's a separate discussion and totally valid. But these two are having a dishonest conversation.

Last edited:
Shannon Sharpe is full of shit...He claims that Mike Perry used the N-word with a hard ER in the video towards the end...Shannon also claims that he "thinks" he said the hard "ER" to a black dude trying to calm him down.

I relistened, it's complete bullshit.

Mike Perry sounds like a poor kid who was highly influenced by Black culture......Lots of poor kids around America who are influenced by black culture, use the N-word ending with an a....It's like saying "dude" or "bro"......In many poor neighborhoods this is acceptable regardless of what Mainstream Corporate America(FOX) thinks.

Last edited:
Mmmm. This is a funky subject. Gets political real quick. Buyer beware.

The guy is so embarrassing. I Would love to see him get cut

FOX can go on somewhere with this. The UFC is not even with FOX anymore so take your opinion and shove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back