Did Mike Perry say that he is 2% black?

The N-word ending with a is acceptable in a lot of poor neighborhoods in America.

It's not used as a racial slur in those neighborhoods, Perry didn't use it like that at all in this situation....It's basically like saying "dude".

I don't understand why Mainstream Corporate America(ESPN) can't make this distinction.

Just saw the clip...Shannon Sharpe is full of fucking shit, he says that Perry said the N-Word ending with ER........I didn't hear that at all, he's full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

[QUOTE="GiTGuD, post: 160914402, member: 576203"

I don't understand why Mainstream Corporate America(ESPN) can't make this distinction.[/QUOTE]

What fun would that be?

What percentage will make it OK to use the word?
whatever percentage makes you stop being white, i guess.

edit: The guy he knocked out could very well have more black African DNA than him, so let's not even joke about the significance of 2%.

People keep saying this but did he actually even post this DNA test, or is it just some bullshit he said on twitter. Mike Perry does not seem like the type of person with the mental capacity to seek out a DNA test, pay money for it, give a sample, and await the results. Like, that is well beyond what I think Perry would be capable of.

Regardless, most people have a small % of african DNA. 2% literally means nothing.

Last edited:
The N-word ending with a is acceptable in a lot of poor neighborhoods in America.

It's not used a racial slur, Perry didn't use it like that at all....It's basically like saying "dude".

I don't understand why Mainstream Corporate America(ESPN) can't make this distinction.

cause white folks aren't allowed to say it

He1-D6ckmsk2.gif

It's not used a racial slur, Perry didn't use it like that at all....It's basically like saying "dude".

Honestly. I live in NYC and all kinds of Hispanic and Middle Eastern kids say n***a, even some white kids, and they all hang out in mixed groups with black dudes included. It's not even used in any other context than "man", "dude", "yo", etc. If someone wants discuss whether that's right or wrong, sure. But here it's framed as "how should he be punished" as if it was obvious that it's wrong, when it isn't. Lol.

To call it a racial slur in that context is stupid. He even said it to Woodley like "what's good my n****" and Tyron didn't seem to give a shit. The media needs some explosive talking point to make TV interesting, and they also play it safe 100% of the time because they're too scared of backlash.

Last edited:
Back