Mike Perry is the PO'lice

realdmone1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
joking but I dont know about yall but what the fuck is mike perry doing out here. Has anyone heard of the term Hood Rich? I dont think it applies here but Mike perry is acting Like a jailbird with no respect for the common public, especially people that are trying to eat. How old is this guy and why is he involved in a situation where he is wanting these female cousins to pick sides and shit. He seems to be searching for love. He also seems very insecure about some things. Thats ok. but this was psychotic. The fact he refused to leave is just way too much for me. HE felt like he was more important than everybody in that place of business, and wanted them to know also that, even tho he appears to be white he can say " ni**a " and get away with it. But for him to bring up that word, I dont really know what to think of it.
Im tired of the talk being being black and white. some people are even scared to say the term black people anymore. I for one am starting to stop seeing color, but only types of people. MIKE PERRY IS THE TYPE OF PERSON TO DO WHAT HE JUST DID, humiliate himself by being a headcase. if he was being loud and causing a scene then he was wrong for that. it seems that he may have done more than just yell at his girlfriend in public tho and cause a stir. He is a selfish person and obviously doesnt care about other people and what is decent in a public area or even nice or calm.

So anyway, This doesnt make me not like mike perry,
or want to see him get beat up.
It makes me want to create threads to show people what is wrong with this picture.
Perry doesnt give a fuck because he has money; he isnt going to end up in prison--although he may end up broke as shit if he doesnt change.
He was mad and didnt give a fuck about anyone because he also felt that he was the most important person in that place..
it was wrong. no big deal really. bc IN the BIGGER PICTURE we have entire cultures here in America that feel and act the same way, most people are not ethically sound and intelligent enough to realize life can be better and it starts with YOU and mE. These feelings of wanting power and control and our ignorance of wrong and right it seems are quite flawed these days and we need to change With Mike.
But all those others in the video against mike need to think how they could be better RIGHT NOW definitely, bc that situation was being controlled by the wrong guy pretty much
and nobody stepped up and helped so they are all guilty.
They all led the situation to that guy getting knocked out.sorry to tell ya
Yes perry threw the punch, but come on. all those people and nobody stepped in with a wise word and a disarming attitude or action??. No bc some of them were even calling him a mother fucker and wanting him to actually touch that girl. SO we cant just blame MIKE PERRY. Yeah he started it maybe. I hope he is better than that tho going forward. I hope he can look at his life and ask himself how he got into that situation.not just that situation but all of it. why is he even with these people and how are they aligning up with MIKES goals for this life. He needs to ask himself some serious questions, and find out what he really wants in life and i guess who he wants to spend it with. Life is too short to cause pain to others. We need to brighten this world , and not cause or maintain any rifts. and that all starts with you too. peace

giphy.gif

A fighter with a short temper drank a little too much. That is all.

Agreed.... at least do us a solid and use some formatting, multiple paragraphs etc.

This is just one long run-on sentence

I always laugh at when people try and give grammatical advise in a forum...this isn't english class and people aren't writing a term paper or essay...people often times write completely different.

I always laugh at when people try and give grammatical advise in a forum...this isn't english class and people aren't writing a term paper or essay...people often times write completely different.

That's fair - I agree with you to some extent, but when it's one giant block of text like that, come on..

Back