Should Mike Perry be punished by the UFC?

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I heard a lot of opinions.
Some call for him to be cut. Others punished.

But one comment resonated with me.
Conor got fuck nothing for hitting that old men in a pub.

But of course, Mike Perry is not Conor.

So what say you?
Should Mike be punished?
Or
Should the UFC just not act or say a word, much like they did with Conor? (and if so, is this good or bad)?

The video portion no, but I have heard he assaulted a waiter and somone else before the video began. If so I think the UFC should def fine him as per their code of conduct thing they have.

At first, I think Mike should have been punished.
After all, his actions do reflect the company he works for, whether they want it or not.

But I can't disagree that if they did nothing with Conor, it would be highly hypocritical to punish Mike for the exact same aggression.

But that opens the door to other offenses. Where do we draw the line?

If you let Conor get away with punching an old man who didn’t provoke him, then you have to let Perry off the hook too.

It's not fair but such is life. Conor is a star, Perry not so much. They def both should have been repremanded somewhat. Hell, Conor should have gotten a huge fine for jumping in the cage and pushing a ref, wherever that was at. That was def uncalled for.

At first, I think Mike should have been punished.
After all, his actions do reflect the company he works for, whether they want it or not.

But I can't disagree that if they did nothing with Conor, it would be highly hypocritical to punish Mike for the exact same aggression.

But that opens the door to other offenses. Where do we draw the line?
Dunno but it isn’t driving drunk, stoned and shooting guns whilst harassing homeless.

They should give him a fight with McGregor and let the world see him KO their bread winner.

It's not fair but such is life. Conor is a star, Perry not so much. They def both should have been repremanded somewhat. Hell, Conor should have gotten a huge fine for jumping in the cage and pushing a ref, wherever that was at. That was def uncalled for.
I still think permanently banning Daley from the UFC was a bit ott. Who was that guy who pushed the ref and got cut?

I think they will keep Perry around. They have evidence on tape that he was provoked. I think if he has any more episodes they will get rid of him though. They will probably wait for him to lose and will then say that he isn’t taking his career seriously.

the ufc will punish him indirectly from GOD punishing him with reality

Hes acting like a self destructive moron, but I dont like to see guys get cut for reasons other than their performance in the cage. Unless they've done something extremely serious and fucked up of course, but a stupid bar fight isnt at that level.

nah, if he's to be punished it should be by law enforcement.

If he's not criminally charged in a crime the UFC should just leave it alone and help get him counselling of some sort

Let Geoff Neil beat his ass again. It was so satisfying.

It wasn't even bad enough that he got arrested so I'd think not.

I heard a lot of opinions.
Some call for him to be cut. Others punished.

But one comment resonated with me.
Conor got fuck nothing for hitting that old men in a pub.

But of course, Mike Perry is not Conor.

So what say you?
Should Mike be punished?
Or
Should the UFC just not act or say a word, much like they did with Conor? (and if so, is this good or bad)?

his gf was going karate on his balls already

das

Back