*Do you believe Masvidal is gonna run out of gas in a 5 rounder without a full camp?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Was wondering if Masvidal would run out of gas against Usman. The reasons:

1. First time fighting 5 rounds.

2. Short notice fight, not full camp, being on quarentine.

3. Usman's cardio, pressure and wrestling.

Thoughts?

If Usman doesn't run out of consciousness in 10', then maybe.

He looked ready to go as the fourth round was starting against Nate. (b4 stoppage).

More pressure though from Usman obviously.

Thoughts?
He's been in 5 round fights before, even went the distance against Benson Henderson.

Anyone will run out of gas if Marty grapplefucks them for 5 rounds, full camp or not. His best chances will be early or he's fucked.

He’s got to get it done I The first 10 minutes otherwise he’s going to run out of gas in 2... Marty’s relentless clinch transitioned into the ride will gas out most fighters...

Don't so but then again the gas tank can run out quick if the pressure is high from your opponent. This should be a great fight.

Thoughts?
Yeah I'd say very likely. Jorge has to look for the finish early.

I believe hes in proper shape. If Usmsn is able to carry out what he wants to do, it wont matter.Masvidal has to come out and pop him good, get Usman thinking. It could be a punch that we dont even perceive as something pertinent but Usman may feel it and we'll see the body language. IDK- I'm leaning towards maz having a long night.

I imagine Usman grinds the fuck out of him for five rounds. Maybe if the “beef” is real Usman could stand and bang with him which could make it real interesting.

I believe hes in proper shape. If Usmsn is able to carry out what he wants to do, it wont matter.Masvidal has to come out and pop him good, get Usman thinking. It could be a punch that we dont even perceive as something pertinent but Usman may feel it and we'll see the body language. IDK- I'm leaning towards maz having a long night.
Usman could got tagged. But he's not gonna show any body language. Guy is tough.

Back