Just give me Aldo

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Who cares if Jorge gets wrestlefucked, or Holloway gets leg kicked again (it is what it is). I don’t care if PVZ gets wrecked or Namajunas gets slammed, but please.

Give us a two-weight champion in Jose Aldo, and let him take his rightful place as no. 2 behind Georges St. Pierre, the greatest of all-time.

Yeah this is a poorly-structured WARwagon thread. Anyone on board?
<mma3><mma3>
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I love Aldo. One of my favorites of all time. Petr is a beast though. Petrs one of my new favs. Looking forward to this. It’ll say a lot about both fighters. If Petr wins he shows he’s the real deal. If Aldo wins he shows he still has it.

I was watching the embedded and realized that I want Aldo to beat Yan out of respect for Aldos career but I also think its stupid that Aldo got the shot over Moraes. I didnt think that was a robbery and I dont like UFC changing the narrative. But I'm looking forward to the fight(s).

jose-aldo_911_LeftFullBodyImage.png

Now that i gave you Aldo, what do you want me to do next, TS?
TELL ME!

It's gonna be a war for sure....

Hope Jose wins, his path to victory is a strange one because Yan is game and looks durable, hits hard af. Maybe clinching?

Hope Jose wins, his path to victory is a strange one because Yan is game and looks durable, hits hard af. Maybe clinching?
Tbh I don’t know how Aldo wins this but still want it to happen lol.

Would love if Aldo won. He is a goat warrior! Petr Yan is champion material so I can’t help but praise Aldo for taking this fight.

Just had seen Petr fight California kid and that was impressive. It is not that simple to KO Faber.

But yesterday I watched Yan vs Dodson, and wasnt impressed by that. Aldo is the real teste for Yan, and I think he wont pass it

Would be a great last hurrah for him. I’d like to see it and think there’s a decent chance we could. Aldo is still a top guy and Yan is a little unproven to me. Very interested in this one.

Again, if Aldo doesn't do more than box offensively he loses. He has to kick, grapple, work knees in the clinch rather than just try jumping knees against the cage. He can't just coast in this fight.

Great fighter in the twilight of his career. Probably gonna need some night vision for this one though. It's getting pretty dark out there for Aldo.

Last edited:
I want Aldo to win but he's gonna bleed in this one. Petr Griffin is reallllly good

I love Aldo. One of my favorites of all time. Petr is a beast though. Petrs one of my new favs. Looking forward to this. It’ll say a lot about both fighters. If Petr wins he shows he’s the real deal. If Aldo wins he shows he still has it.
What made Petr one of your favs other than beating Faber?

What made him your fav other than beating Faber?
He trains at Tiger Muay Thai where I trained for three months in 2014. I’ve been following Petr’s career for years now. Any more shit questions?

Back