Muslim fighting Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos this Saturday

Azeroth Adventurer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He will be fighting on the prelims against Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos who is 22-6. Muslim is 16-2 and only lost once in the UFC and is on a 3 fight win streak with 1 of them being a first round KO against Nordine Taleb

He's won 12 of 16 fights via KO/TKO so there's a good chance that the fight will end in a finish because Elizeu also has 14 wins via KO/TKO

How do you think the fight will play out? I'm curious to see how Muslim does and where he goes from here if he gets another win

If it's only stand up? Muslim takes it. If Dos Santos mixes in takedowns and at least the threat of them consistently he has a good shot. 50/50 fight imo

EDS looked absolutely atrocious against Leech. Don’t think I’ve watched his most recent fight

From the title I thought Elizeu Dos Santos was a fighting Muslim

I thought you meant the Dos Santos dude was Muslim and i was like is he a convert?

Muslim Salikhov's stand up is much better, Elizeu is mainly flash. You need grappling to beat Salikhov.

Muslim Salikhov's stand up is much better, Elizeu is mainly flash. You need grappling to beat Salikhov.
Elizeu has tricky stand up, I wouldn’t sleep on it. He’s also a decent finisher we he has you in trouble. I’m picking Salikhov via 2nd round tko.

Elizeu has tricky stand up, I wouldn’t sleep on it. He’s also a decent finisher we he has you in trouble. I’m picking Salikhov via 2nd round tko.
His stand-up didn't look too tricky against Jingliang, who's stand-up is much worse than Salikhov's

EZ Dos Santos has looked horrible as of late - maybe there are some injuries or personal stuff we don’t know about, but the killer who was on a 7-fight win streak is not the guy I recognized in his last fight (low confidence, controlling to win).

Maybe the Leech fight messed him up mentally, UFC was stacking the deck against all non-Asian fighters on that card it seems.

Looking at the card history:

-Andrade obliterated inside a minute (rushes in and gets clipped/finished immediately)
-EZ looks slow and gets finished late by Leech
-Krantz brought in on short notice and insta-murked

When the UFC books in a country it seldom visits you do not want to get that call if you aren’t from there. You are just a pawn for them to “grow a market” with.

Back