Can CM Punk beat Mike Perry?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
CM Punk trains under one of the more respected coaches MMA, Duke Rufus, has been training MMA for about 5 years now, and allegedly has a decent ground game

Mike Perry trains under the tutelage of his current girlfriend, has no gym, doesn’t stick to gameplans, etc. Does he take MMA seriously?

could CM Punk beat Perry? Before UFC writes him off for good, they might as well get some more money out of him. This fight only benefits both guys

CM Punk couldn't even beat photographer Mike Jackson

I would love to see them fight, but only in a bare-knuckle competition

CM Punk would definitely beat Mike Perry because he has a lot of power in those hands. There's a reason why everyone who has ever fought Punk took him to the ground. Even Mike Jackson ended the final round of their fight on the ground because he knew he wouldn't be able to beat him on the feet.

The more interesting question is if he beats a Platty that had never trained.

CM Punk has been with Lita and is married to AJ Lee, so there's one area he's got Mike Perry beat

Punk wins a decision using the frontal backpack move he used on Jackson. Perry would not be able to do anything.

Random sherdoggers would beat him. I've never someone less equipped to be a fighter than Punk. I'd put money on the Zhang whooping his ass in 2 minutes.

CM Punk trains under one of the more respected coaches MMA, Duke Rufus, has been training MMA for about 5 years now, and allegedly has a decent ground game

Mike Perry trains under the tutelage of his current girlfriend, has no gym, doesn’t stick to gameplans, etc. Does he take MMA seriously?

could CM Punk beat Perry? Before UFC writes him off for good, they might as well get some more money out of him. This fight only benefits both guys

I don't think you have ever seen a Phil Brooks MMA match...

NO If CM punk competes in MMA in his 20s he may do some damage but beating Perry is no way

Back