Dustin Poirier on the upcoming Usman/Masvidal fight

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Now that Dustin came out and admitted that Masvidal has been training for Usman this entire time, even after negotiations broke down. he even flew up wrestlers.
what will be the excuse Masvidal fanboys be using when he loses to Usman?
will it be
  • he only signed the contract 6 days ago not mentally ready.
  • injured (balloon foot)
  • if this was a boxing match
  • too much wrestling, or
  • my favourite, he didn't take the fight seriously (the McGregor excuse)
Write down your answers in the comment section below

Always fascinating to witness fan be so confident in the outcome of a fight where so many unmeasurable variables can affect the outcome of a fight.

le van a meter la riata a masvidal ! para quitarle lo mamon.

I think I've never seen a group of people that instigates as much hatred as Usman/Nurmagomedov stans (those are usually the same ones). They are at pair with racists, neo-nazis and other radical groups.

What kind of a sad basement-dweller makes up fantasy excuses for a fight that hasn’t even gone down yet. I really hope that you grow up and become a useful member of society someday.

That he spent too much time with your mom and that she isn't moving too much during sex so he needed to work a lot.

We will see, statistically, Usman has it but he could very easily get KTFO. Don't gotta hate on man for being entertaining and a thug, with the quickest highlight reel KO over a better actual wrestler who is basically a fan of Mas now. Oh well even if Mas loses he will still be a bigger name than Marty.

Now that Dustin came out and admitted that Masvidal has been training for Usman this entire time, even after negotiations broke down. he even flew up wrestlers.
what will be the excuse Masvidal fanboys be using when he loses to Usman?
will it be
  • he only signed the contract 6 days ago not mentally ready.
  • injured (balloon foot)
  • if this was a boxing match
  • too much wrestling, or
  • my favourite, he didn't take the fight seriously (the McGregor excuse)
Write down your answers in the comment section below
You're gonna look really stupid if Mas wins.

I've seen more "haha you nuthuggers what will your excuse be?!?" threads than posts where people think Masvidal will win.

He's a 3-1 underdog. He's supposed to lose. Few are calling him to win (though many are rooting for him - I hope TS understands the difference, I know it's subtle.)

Here's a hint TS: calling a heavy fav to win and being right does not exactly make you clever.

They will just act like if Poirier never said that.

caught-staring.gif

I think I've never seen a group of people that instigates as much hatred as Usman/Nurmagomedov stans (those are usually the same ones). They are at pair with racists, neo-nazis and other radical groups.

You seem very young, like you haven't experienced much life, and have neglected to look into the past. Those fans aren't in the top .1%.

Back