Media Masvidal with Chael - What and why was he asking from the UFC

in the last part of the interview, Masvidal says where you can watch some of his training and personal stuff, he has a website and he names it.
Cheers

Masvidal knows who the king of MMA media is.

Chael P. Sonnen

Chael cannot call him Jorge lol?

UFC should've just paid him from the beginning. POS Dana would rather have snow cones
Lol, haven't watched the video, so forgive me if I'm mistaken, but up to this point we've had no idea what Jorge was asking for.

Why should Dana put the wants of one fighter above the financial health of his entire company?

I side with Masvidal. Dana and Co been fucking fighters over.

It's not even a debate. The percentage that fighters are getting from the total revenue earned from their fight doesn't add up to their favor.

It's the fight business but it's up to the fighter to put that tag on his own health

He's right though. Casuals don't won't pay $70 to watch boring ass Usman fight.

Yes because the 30 grand it cost to have that snow would have definitely made up the difference Mas was asking for.
<{hughesimpress}>

Defending corporate billionaires instead of supporting the fighters that make the sport you love happen makes you seem really stupid.
Are you a propaganda victim of the UFC and their corporation and their brand or are you a fan of the sport of MMA? Decide that and then you'll hopefully know that our duty as fans is to always side with the fighters on monetary issues.

No matter if you like the fighter or not, it sets a precedent and once UFC realizes the fans (actually just noob casuals) turn on fighters for asking for fair payment this sport is going downhill.
I could explain why, but I think you can figure that out yourself.

Defending corporate billionaires instead of supporting the fighters that make the sport you love happen makes you seem really stupid.
Are you a propaganda victim of the UFC and their corporation and their brand or are you a fan of the sport of MMA? Decide that and then you'll hopefully know that our duty as fans is to always side with the fighters on monetary issues.
Some people love rimming corporate boots no matter the situation. "Let them eat boot!"

That pink robe is really a punch in the eye.

Lol, haven't watched the video, so forgive me if I'm mistaken, but up to this point we've had no idea what Jorge was asking for.

Why should Dana put the wants of one fighter above the financial health of his entire company?
I agree, dana represents zuffa top brass also. Everybody says "dana fucking fighters over". Thats not how this buiness goes. Its an agreed on amount, and the ufc was in no position during the early stages of the pandemic to start pledging millions of dollars for one fighter. And how does this now effect everbody else fighting?

But its easier to fall into the "big company baed" narrative.

The finanical health of the UFC is dependent on fighters fighting, you know.
No, that's only semi true. It depends on fighters fighting for a reasonable amount of money. If PVZ requires 50 million to get in the octagon should Dana pay it?

You have to understand that it's not just black and white, Dana or the fighters. Theres a middle ground where the fighters get paid enough and the ufc is financially healthy enough to operate. Do you trust Jorge asked for a reasonable amount? Given the way hes been acting recently I dont....

But Dana has enough money to spend millions on hookers lmao. Why do so many people suck Dana and the UFC’s dick smfh?

We still dont have a proper idea, he was pretty vague with what he "didnt liked", asked for more, since its not a US fight the purse is not going public, lets hope he wins and we will know in his next fight how great he will get paid, if this one wasnt good from the beggining, when it was said that it was the same as Nate fight, which was $500k + PPV and who knows what else, since there is no gate now.

But Dana has enough money to spend millions on hookers lmao. Why do so many people suck Dana and the UFC’s dick smfh?
So your problem is that because Dana is successful, the UFC should operate at a loss if a fighter demands it?

Back