UFC 251 Commentators

MM808

808er
@Black
Reaction score
So any confirmation on who will be commentating the event? I heard that Felder is one of the commentators for every upcoming event, but Joe won’t be there, DC is training for a fight, Felder made it to to Yas but is quarantined due to contact with Din Thomas and Cruz has videos of him training as recent as today.

Anik, Bisping and who?

Last edited:
Joe doesn''t normally do the overseas PPV's I don't think. Might be wrong.
yup that's it. Joe Rogan quite a while ago told UFC he's not traveling overseas for any more UFC events. So he'll do PPV events when they're in USA.
DC is I guess 'serious mode' for his August 15th fight with Stipe, and that's understandable. He's dieting, he's training, he doesn't want any distractions.

So Bisping and Cruz and Anik I guess. Yup. That's ok. I kinda like the combo of Bisping and Cruz. Bisping extrovert and excitable and loud and Cruz is quieter and very analytical. And they give each other some light-hearted stick too. I DO like DC and Rogan commentating but totally understand why neither of them will be at this event in Abu Dhabi.

Yeah Joe has stated that there might be a fight companion for this one (doubt it now since Schaub and Callen have the Rona)

giphy.gif
???
Cruz has commentated since his fight

oh my bad. I don’t remember that.

Anik, Cruz and Bisping is my guess. Worked pretty well last time.

Really like this combo, i hope it becomes a permanent thing.

Bisping is naturally hilarious, anik keeps everything smooth and cruz' unnecessary analytical style just works with those two.

Really like this combo, i hope it becomes a permanent thing.

Bisping is naturally hilarious, anik keeps everything smooth and cruz' unnecessary analytical style just works with those two.
yeah I think I'm actually one of just a few Sherbros who actually really appreciates the depth and quality of Cruz's commentary.
I can see how he does not appeal to everyone, for sure, but the guy is very smart, very analytical and he sees things all the time in a fight and explains it and so often I'm thinking "Dom is right on that, yup".
He's not exuberant but as a FOIL to the more naturally loud Bisping & Anik I quite like the combination.

Hmm I’ve checked the Instagram pages for these guys and Anik is the only one who has posted about being on Yas island. Cruz has videos of him training as early as today so I don’t think he’s in. Someone stated that Felder isn’t commentating (confirmed due to contact with Din Thomas) so I wonder who it will be? Dan Hardy and Bisping?

Bisping said he‘s stuck in his room for 48 hours on twitter. Guess its him then.

Back