30% Masvidal

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Masvidal is not completely out of shape. He's been Poirer's training partners, so he should be at about 30%. Is this number going to seal the fate for Usman, knowing his past history with it, are they somehow connected, is this Marty's time to lose?

giphy.gif

I got plenty of time for Mas but I see this fight playing out predictably.

Usman by grapple-heavy UD.

He was supposed to train with someone stronger than usman, not with bum like Dustin

He’s more than 30% if he was training with Poirer, so hopefully no excuses after the Ref saves his life on Saturday

Masvidal is not completely out of shape. He's been Poirer's training partners, so he should be at about 30%. Is this number going to seal the fate for Usman, knowing his past history with it, are they somehow connected, is this Marty's time to lose?

giphy.gif
Where are you getting 30% from? this is retarded lmao

Y'all be acting like it's Dragonball Z with 30% or more Masvidal/Usman, 70% Hendricks, etc...

No wonder Schaub likes Conor so much.

https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/02/brendan-schaub-conor-mcgregor-penis-pic/

Brendan Schaub is putting his dong on the line for Mayweather vs McGregor ... promising he'll DM the world his finest wiener pic if Conor doesn't go all 12 rounds with Floyd.

That's right -- the UFC fighter-turned-MMA analyst is so sick of fans countin' out the Irishman ... he's bettin' his manhood on McGregor's chin.

"I promise you Conor will not get knocked out," Schaub told Rob King on "The Kicker" ... "If anyone gets finished that night. It's Floyd."

He’s more than 30% if he was training with Poirer, so hopefully no excuses after the Ref saves his life on Saturday

Usman has 8 decision wins and 2 wins by finish.
If you watch his UFC fights, most of his opponents had almost no damage.
Please!I

I love masvidal, its impossible not to love him but i cant see him disrupting snoozmans snoozfest

Masvidal can still pull something out with his elite fight iq, i hope he would

giphy.gif
Jorge Masvidal by 1st round KO.

(hopefully!
but ...Usman via UD wouldn't exactly surprise me either!)

giphy.gif

3-AB385-D0-61-B7-4-B56-9414-B59-FD7-C073-E4.jpg

<EdgyBrah>

giphy.gif
First of all his name is Usman, second, what you wrote was silly

Back