JRE #1503 - Josh Barnett

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

00:00-04:00 - Body hair, Josh's Native American roots and Pro-wrestling talk.
04:00-06:00 - Injuries in MMA.
06:30-10:00 - How MMA managers are really just agents and tend to overcharge fighters.
10:01-15:00 - Growing and developing fighters/worldwide MMA.

Last edited:
Wonder if he and joe will bond over old roiding stories, can’t wait, together they could probably sub an elephant(or alone)

Man, Gus got old

Wonder if he and joe will bond over old roiding stories, can’t wait, together they could probably sub an elephant(or alone)

I've heard nothing of that as of yet, but some references to cocks, balls and finding holes. I'm not even 15 minutes in.

This is surprisingly entertaning so far. All of Josh's past appearances were boring.

I've heard nothing of that as of yet, but some references to cocks, balls and finding holes. I'm not even 15 minutes in.

This is surprisingly entertaning so far. All of Josh's past appearances were boring.

I like whenever Barnett is on, most fighters I find pretty boring.

Very cool. Although Joe is such a loose canon initiating conversations I dont care about.

Regarding body hair, guys who look young without beards try very hard too grow facial hair and cherish it. TJ is a new member of that club. Rich guys prbly do stuff that helps it grow.

Last edited:
That’s my goat. Thanks for the heads up, got something to listen to at work tomorrow besides basketball games and Your Moms House

how soon is he going exclusively to Spotify anyway?

Damn joshs beard gone almost all gray

brutual - mine just starting getting bits of it

Back