Media On A Jet To Fight Island, Memories Are Made

Let's Dance

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Rose and Pat, an amazing pair in every way, they’re like our Lucy and Ricky...trilogy potential with Jessica aside, and questions about the Mile High Club ignored, I think Thug Rose is focused and has everything in place to come out on top, meltIng our hearts once again. WAR ROSE!

upload_2020-7-7_22-54-52.jpeg
upload_2020-7-7_22-54-23.jpeg

For a moment there, I was thinking "isn't Mark Hominick retired?"

vb5HzMT.jpg

There is always mention of the age difference between them, whether Rose was a minor when they met, accusations of Pat being a creep or a groomer.

But the reality is they have been together at least 10 years. They have been through it all, highs and lows, good times and bad. They have travelled the world together, shared powerful experiences together. Their love has endured.

I hate to sound corny, and frankly I think they are both weirdos... but their relationship is something to be respected.

She's cute. Not hot, but literally cute.
I was about to say it, though; they kinda look like siblings in the second picture.

I remember when they were travelling all over America in a RV together, and when they went to the middle of bumfuck Indonesia to build greenhouses or something.

To tell the truth, a lot of bad bitter marriages on this forum would not survive such adventures.

There is always mention of the age difference between them, whether Rose was a minor when they met, accusations of Pat being a creep or a groomer.

But the reality is they have been together at least 10 years. They have been through it all, highs and lows, good times and bad. They have travelled the world together, shared powerful experiences together. Their love has endured.

I hate to sound corny, and frankly I think they are both weirdos... but their relationship is something to be respected.

He’s still a creep/groomer. If you’re in your 30s and you’re fucking around with 17 year olds, it’s fuckin’ weird. Even if you get married. Don’t tolerate this shit.

I remember when they were travelling all over America in a RV together, and when they went to the middle of bumfuck Indonesia to build greenhouses or something.

To tell the truth, a lot of bad bitter marriages on this forum would not survive such adventures.

Indonesia isn’t in America bruh

okay I’m done now

? Never said Indonesia is in America. You kind of revealing yourself as a bitter person.

He’s still a creep/groomer. If you’re in your 30s and you’re fucking around with 17 year olds, it’s fuckin’ weird. Even if you get married. Don’t tolerate this shit.

Actually after the mid-teens people can easily be 7-8 years more/less mature than their age (this is according to mainstream psychology).

Thus a 17yo could have the maturity of a 24-25yo and a 30yo could have the maturity of a 23-24yo ... which in fact might be representative of these people: Pat even now behaves like a weird oversized child, whilst Rose is quirky but mostly always had some maturity about her.

Of course could be creepy grooming and all that, but not necessarily given their ages and personalities.

Actually after the mid-teens people can easily be 7-8 years more/less mature than their age (this is according to mainstream psychology).

Thus a 17yo could have the maturity of a 24-25yo and a 30yo could have the maturity of a 23-24yo ... which in fact might be representative of these people: Pat even now behaves like a weird oversized child, whilst Rose is quirky but mostly always had some maturity about her.

Of course could be creepy grooming and all that, but not necessarily given their ages and personalities.

Please don’t attempt to normalize 30+ year old men picking up 17 year old girls.

? Never said Indonesia is in America. You kind of revealing yourself as a bitter person.

You said they were traveling across America and they made a stop in Indonesia. Actually, you said they were doing it in an RV. You can’t get to Indonesia from anywhere in the United States in an RV. OH WAIT you were saying those are two separate memories you have. Hmm. I think you’re a little too into this relationship.

Learn how to quote me. You’re lucky I’m a diligent reader.

Edit; Congrats on your yellow belt.

Last edited:
Back