Media Carlos Diefo Ferreira recent interview - next opponent etc

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score

He seems a bit all over the place.

He said he wants to fight Felder, Iaquinta or Dober. His #1 choice is Felder in August.

Also says he wants to move up the rankings...even though only Felder is ranked higher than him lol.

He acknowledges Felder is avoiding him.

Says he wants to stay active and fight soon.

Basically he's calling out everyone ranked near him except for Islam Makhachev lol. He knows FKL isnt available soon but Islam is. And Dober is ranked a few spots lower.

20200707_210756.jpg

Ferreira finishes Islam

He's better on the feet and on the ground

I don't get why more people don't want to fight Islam. Crushing him brutally would be a way to jump the line to a faster title shot, if the trash talk is done right.

Per Daghestani culture, Khabib would feel obligated to avenge the loss.

Then what's the hold up? Been wanting to see that fight. They should agree to fight.
Perhaps the notoriously unreliable Islam should stop pulling out every time he gets a ranked opponent

Perhaps the notoriously unreliable Islam should stop pulling out every time he gets a ranked opponent
Fair. Idk third times the charm? Idk I jsur really wanna see that or islam vs Hernández. There's something about those fights. Those are real tests. Cdf vs pettis is junk, as is the idea of Islam calling hooker out. What's hooker gonna do when Islam is on top of him? Threaten a guillotine? Lol. Cdf vs Islam bruh. Gotta see that.

Take a step back,KO Islam(the fighter) and keep rising off his “fame”(Khabibs coattails), if possible

Then what's the hold up? Been wanting to see that fight. They should agree to fight.

You can sense CDF is oozing with enthusiasm to face Islam in the interview (sarcasm)

Most ducked Fighter in LW if not all of UFC

Last edited:
lol The lightweights Fear the Dagestani's it's CRAAAZY. Islam needs a scrap man. Get that guy a fight. This shit is ridiculous.

I don't get why more people don't want to fight Islam. Crushing him brutally would be a way to jump the line to a faster title shot, if the trash talk is done right.

Facts Imagine beating Islam. Literally everyone would think you're the one to break Khabibs undefeated streak.

Pretty sure everyone is waiting for Islam to beat someone with name first and get the spotlight. Fighting him now kinda does nothing in terms of publicity.

Back