Khabib unlikely to fight in September, who should Justin face ?

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean it’s obvious Khabib will not fight in September and it’s a big question if he will ever fight, so it’s clear that Justin needs a new opponent and there’s 4 logical choices:

- Dustin rematch

- Tony rematch

- Conor fight

- Wait indefinitely for Khabib’s return or retirement

I highly doubt Conor will fight unless the fans are back which is very unlikely, that leaves Tony and Dustin.

what do you think is going to happen ?

He will fight in september. He has been training hardcore past month, so after a bit of mourning, I'm sure he will want to re-dedicate himself to training. Justin is only going to fight Khabib even if it takes longer.

I don't get this "Khabib is gonna retire" narrative, all he knows is competition, is what he has been doing his entire life and it surrounds every aspect of his life, while his father was in a coma he was training so it was obviously a coping mechanism for him, I believe he will continue his original career path, he knows is what his father would had wanted and it is all Khabib knows.

Imo Khabib will fight Justin in 2020 but that will be it for him. He is retiring that night win or lose.

Conor. Unless Masvidal wins Saturday, in which case Masvidal vs McGregor is definitely next. If that happens have him run it back with Dustin.

Dustin. Tony and Conor should fight in a title eliminator.

Nobody. He should wait. We lost Ferguson vs Khabib, don’t want to lose that as well

Exactly.

I dont want Poirier to have even a chance at beating Gaethje. Im not alone in believing Dustin has almost nothing for Khabib.

Conor only wants a true title shot, and probably only Khabib at that.

Well before Abdulmanap passed away Gaethje said he'll only consider a Conor fight if Khabib isn't able to fight for the rest of 2020. Otherwise he said he would wait till Khabib is ready.

He should learn from what he did to Tony and sit out. You can win any number of fights over any period of time, and you lose all of that stock as soon as you lose even once.

I mean it’s obvious Khabib will not fight in September and it’s a big question if he will ever fight, so it’s clear that Justin needs a new opponent and there’s 4 logical choices:

- Dustin rematch

- Tony rematch

- Conor fight

- Wait indefinitely for Khabib’s return or retirement

I highly doubt Conor will fight unless the fans are back which is very unlikely, that leaves Tony and Dustin.

what do you think is going to happen ?

nobody saying khabib not fighting sure he might retire but nobody saying anything yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back