Borrachinha vs Izzy what are your thoughts

bhop1986

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Before i thought that Izzy will win this fight pretty easily, but i was watching Costas fights last few days and now im not so sure.he is big, strong and powerfull and he ia putting non stop pressure.I dont know if Izzy can handle that.

Costa is becoming one of my favorite fighters, but he’s getting stopped. There’s a reason Romero played statue against Izzy, he knew any little opening Izzy was gonna take. If Costa runs into Izzy he’s gonna get TKOd.

Costa is someone who likes to hit first and Izzy is a counter strike. Nevertheless there's always a chance because of Paulo's power. Could go either way

Adesanya is a much better fighter, and when they finally get in there it will pretty quickly become super obvious.

Izzy is far more technical and better gas tank. He’s going bait Paulo into being overly aggressive and then go for the kill when Costa gases

Toughest test in the division for Izzy. Could go either way. Izzy is the better fighter, but Costa might overcome that with raw power. If Izzy gets past him, he’ll probably reign for a long time

I don't really care for either but Costa is a funnier troll so I'll go with him.

When he's got all the time in the world behind the keyboard that is. He will look like a dummy if they do the TUF season. That's not strange given that English isn't his primary language though. Adesanya will troll him hard on the show.

Before i thought that Izzy will win this fight pretty easily, but i was watching Costas fights last few days and now im not so sure.he is big, strong and powerfull and he ia putting non stop pressure.I dont know if Izzy can handle that.
I hope Costa knocks his block off.

Toughest test in the division for Izzy. Could go either way. Izzy is the better fighter, but Costa might overcome that with raw power. If Izzy gets past him, he’ll probably reign for a long time
To be honest i will be surprised if Izzy Stops Costa but i will not be surprised if Costa stops Izzy

Costa is becoming one of my favorite fighters, but he’s getting stopped. There’s a reason Romero played statue against Izzy, he knew any little opening Izzy was gonna take. If Costa runs into Izzy he’s gonna get TKOd.

Romero is almost always a counter striker, and he hurt Izzy the small handful of times he tried to lead.

That was generally a starring match on the part of both guys, except one guy is over 40.

Costa is going to attack and he proved he's got a freakishly strong chin and we already know he hits hard. If Gastelum, being woefully undersized, was able to get Izzy's chin coming in and sit him down, Costa likely can.

This is an extraordinarily fun matchup.

Back