Some one needs to stop Max from fighting this weekend, NOW!!!

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He looks terrible, unmotivated, and he trained on Zoom. It doesn't even look like he has his coaches with him. Why the hell is Dana allowing this?

Even if he's only showing up for the money he's probably good enough to not die. Don't worry about him, worst case scenario is he gets $300,000 and can go back to playing COD while he rests up.

If the weight cut is so hard, then he needs to move up already. He looks like a bully beating up midgets there, and he is not even beating them anymore.

After the beatdown he took from Poirier, he probably thinks he would be just another contender at 155 and has no chance against Khabib. So he keeps killing himself at 145 where he actually has a chance to be a champ

Even if he's only showing up for the money he's probably good enough to not die. Don't worry about him, worst case scenario is he gets $300,000 and can go back to playing COD while he rests up.

He's trash at CoD, unbelievably bad. Saw minor footage of his gameplay, god damn!

I don't fully buy the "didn't train at all or spar" and zoom shit, but what DOES worry me...

Is that fact that he was talking about how he re-watched the fight a bunch of times and saw himself winning every round or most rounds, and that he isn't going to change anything up gameplan wise to beat Volk.

It's the exact opposite of what a smart strategist would do, i.e. Bill Belichick or John Danaher, or Sun Tzu.

If the weight cut is so hard, then he needs to move up already. He looks like a bully beating up midgets there, and he is not even beating them anymore.

After the beatdown he took from Poirier, he probably thinks he would be just another contender at 155 and has no chance against Khabib. So he keeps killing himself at 145 where he actually has a chance to be a champ
He's not even beating people at 145 anymore?!?! is that really what u just said??? Bc he lost 1 fight. u are the epitome of what a sherdogger is. One lose after being champ for YEARS, and now he's done. CASUAL ALERT!!!!

I was already under the impression that this fight was a wasted opportunity for a fresh matchup for Volk. Not every champ needs an instant rubber match.
Meh

maybe he's playing Opossum either way he'll be ready to give his all come fight time war Max !

That fucking mop of a hairdo he is rocking. I see Volk knocking that hairdo around silly-like.

He's not even beating people at 145 anymore?!?! is that really what u just said??? Bc he lost 1 fight. u are the epitome of what a sherdogger is. One lose after being champ for YEARS, and now he's done. CASUAL ALERT!!!!
I didn't say he is done, fanboy. Calm your tits. I said he is not beating them anymore because he just lost. That is a fact even if you don't like it. Again, calm your tits. If you read the last sentence of my post you will see that I give him a good chance of getting his belt back and doing good at 145.

Let's just call it like it is. You are butthurt because I said that Poirier beat him up and he wouldn't have a chance against the top 155ers and Khabib. Well, it's true. Deal with it.

The "2.0" blueprint is already out there. First, you really have to dedicate yourself to the crash-and-burn.

He looks terrible, unmotivated, and he trained on Zoom. It doesn't even look like he has his coaches with him. Why the hell is Dana allowing this?
"OH NOESS!!!

He only trained on Zoom. It must be true.

He looks unmotivateddddd

OMG Dana PLZZ stop thisss!!!"

<LikeReally5>

Have you thought that maybe it's fight week, he's cutting weight and needs to adapt to the different time zone?

I don't fully buy the "didn't train at all or spar" and zoom shit, but what DOES worry me...

Is that fact that he was talking about how he re-watched the fight a bunch of times and saw himself winning every round or most rounds, and that he isn't going to change anything up gameplan wise to beat Volk.

It's the exact opposite of what a smart strategist would do, i.e. Bill Belichick or John Danaher, or Sun Tzu.

Wait, did he actually say that he isnt going to change his gameplan? I was just telling someone yesterday, this is a huge test for him - can he regroup, evolve, and fix the wholes in his game.

Back