Which underdog has the best chance of winning on UFC 251?

Which underdog has the best chance of winning?

• Total voters

johnmangala

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Masvidal +240
Holloway +195
Aldo +180
Andrade + 175
PVZ +600

Andrade because Rose made the foolish mistake of not growing her hair back out to help cushion the impact of another takedown slam

I only watch real MMA (lol @ including WMMA) so I’m going to go with Aldo.

I don’t think he should be fighting for the belt, but Yan is relatively unproven. Max is a close second but he has no power to command distance so he might lose another slow kickboxing match.

Gonna go with Aldo. I think many have written him off but he’s still a top level guy. And I think Yan is still a little unproven.

Aldo. Yan's two best wins are over washed-up old guys. I think Aldo is much less washed than those two.

Tough one to answer. Maybe Aldo.

Not sure why so many people are counting Holloway out though.

I think max. I thought the last fight with volk was pretty close. He took the last two rounds and I thought had harder punches in I think round 2? But volk had more volume that round. I think the grappling threat opens up volk’s striking and maybe max won’t worry about his grappling as much this time and take it too him. Maybe he will check more kicks this time as well. I see him making the proper adjustments and getting it done in my mind for some reason.

Pretty clearly Andrade given that she's already beaten Rose before

Aldo, how the hell is he a +180 underdog. I like Yan but his last win was a 50 year old Urijah Faber.

I only watch real MMA (lol @ including WMMA) so I’m going to go with Aldo.

I don’t think he should be fighting for the belt, but Yan is relatively unproven. Max is a close second but he has no power to command distance so he might lose another slow kickboxing match.
Yeaa but 115 rose would beat the fuck out of u at will.

Probably his best win too. Aldo aint as washed as the corpse of Faber's grandfather.
He beat Moraes (who's wayyy more proven than Yan) in most people's eyes last fight yet he's a +180 underdog. Hopefully the betting lines don't end up closer because that's the easiest money anybody could make on Aldo.

Not sure about wmma, can't include it as don't watch lol

I think Aldo has the best shot

Back