Masvidal will be pulling a Mayweather (Betting on himself) for the Usman fight lol

Is that even legal?

i hope he does as it should move the lines considerably and make Usman less of a favorite.

I think Usman's going to have some new cool striking on display for our asses this weekend

Whoa, I posted before @AI fanboy got a chance to come in and show his or her salty and bitterness towards Jorge.

I think Usman's going to have some new cool striking on display for our asses this weekend
If that is the case then no wonder Jorge is betting on himself because if Snoozeman thinks he can stand with Jorge he's getting knocked out.

Of course it is. Not like he's placing a bet on himself to lose lol

I'm pretty sure Mayweather said he had his guys place a big bet on himself against Pacquiao.
It should still have some issues.

Off the top of my head if he and his opponent have an agreement to take a dive and they pool a large bet together for it they could get the odds makers badly.

I still think if he personally bets on himself it might be illegal.
But I am truly not sure.

Edit: sure as shit NSAC has no rules against it.... that area is super iffy and grey.

He couldnt even beat Maia why would he beat Usman

Ah yes Usman the world champion BJJ expert and consensus #1 BJJ artist in all of MMA. Apt comparison my friend. Let Kamaru’s many spectacular submissions over high level grapplers speak for themselves. Maia may have failed to submit Masvidal but good thing Usman is just that little bit better.

Masvidal gets his ass kicked more by strikers then grapplers. Every wrestler he fought it was a close decision he arguably one (Al fight he 100% won. A horrendous robbery)
Guys like Larkin and Wonderboy, aka fancy strikers, were always the ones who really put some hurt on Masvidal. Hell Gilbert Melendez who is known for combining his wrestling and boxing together opted to really get his boxing great for their fight to outstrike Mas.

Masvidal gets his ass kicked more by strikers then grapplers. Every wrestler he fought it was a close decision he arguably one (Al fight he 100% won. A horrendous robbery)
Guys like Larkin and Wonderboy, aka fancy strikers, were always the ones who really put some hurt on Masvidal. Hell Gilbert Melendez who is known for combining his wrestling and boxing together opted to really get his boxing great for their fight to outstrike Mas.

It’s still shocking to me how fast Melendez fell off. For a minute there in his prime I think he was the best in the world. Masvidal won his fight against Daley as well as someone who watched it live. He can be outstruck but Usman better not have that as his back pocket tactic. He needs his wrestling shoes on to win.

Back