One thing for sure, Jorge is not afraid of Usman's size

tripleo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a lot of people are dissing Jorge's physique. I don't think it matters, Jorge has fought bigger guys than Usman and won.

of course it's not the reason for his victory over Usman, when obviously grappling is involved in a professional mma fight . and completely different level of skills of course.

but still you can see physical size is a none issue.

Keep in mind Jorge significantly improved in skills compared to his green days.

Last edited:
Jorge is what Rogan and Goldie would say is "For real". Win or lose, this most recent run has introduced countless people to who Jorge is beyond some lackadaisical split decision losses a while back. I like Usman. I think he wins, but I would really like to see the upset here.

While I agree that he isn't scared (that argument is retarded and shouldn't even be entertained), I don't think posting videos of him fighting (bare knuckle boxing) random back yard dudes is at all relevant to his matchup vs Usman in a professional mma bout at the highest level. It's nonsense IMO.

Size and power when blended with the constant threat and pressure of wrestling is a completely different animal to tame and overcome.

Jorge is what Rogan and Goldie would say is "For real". Win or lose, this most recent run has introduced countless people to who Jorge is beyond some lackadaisical split decision losses a while back. I like Usman. I think he wins, but I would really like to see the upset here.

Jorge has 48 professional fights and countless backyard fights. he is a street fighter turned pro. I can't think of many people on the level of experiences he has in UFC. and experiences come in handy in big fight.

Usman is a strong strong wrestler. See what maia did to masvidal. Imagine what Usman will do to him. Easy takedown for Usman and he will make Masvidal gassed out in the later rounds for sure. Usman easy 50-39.

Thinly veiled gay sex thread.

you know it baby

giphy.gif

While I agree that he isn't scared (that argument is retarded and shouldn't even be entertained), I don't think posting videos of him fighting (bare knuckle boxing) random back yard dudes is at all relevant to his matchup vs Usman in a professional mma bout at the highest level. It's nonsense IMO.

Size and power when blended with the constant threat and pressure of wrestling is a completely different animal to tame and overcome.

Usman could match those guys strength but he also has skills and endurance. He’d smoosh them.

That dude Ray is a middleweight at best

He's probably the same size as Usman is now

Lol @ acting like Journeyman Jorge was slugging it out with Ngannou-sized behemoths on the mean streets of Miami

I'm just showing you he has the ko power to take out bigger dudes even in his inexperienced days, even though he is not a big guy himself.

The dude is way bigger than Usman, look at his height, he is taller than Masvidal, and look over 200 pounds.

I'm just showing you he has the ko power to take out bigger dudes even in his inexperienced days even though he is not a big guy.

The dude is way bigger than Usman, look at his height, he is way taller than Masvidal, and look around 240 pounds.
There's no way that dude is 240lbs

He looks 220ish at best with at least 18% BF

Jorge has also gotten a lot bigger over the years so that may be altering your perception

Usman is a better athlete. Masvidal is a better fighter. Unfortunately for Masvidal is that Usman can use his athleticism via wrestling

That dude Ray is a middleweight at best

He's probably the same size as Usman is now

Lol @ acting like Journeyman Jorge was slugging it out with Ngannou-sized behemoths on the mean streets of Miami
you're sounding a bit like a hater right now, all he's saying is he's not afraid of people bigger than him

Thread is pretty irrelevant in regards to the upcoming event.

Still, always fun to watch the old street fights with Jorge and Kimbo.

7/10

thos guys cannot fight, till was bigger and cant cut the cage off and was too predictable. he doesnt like how big usman is

Do not compare Mas to Houston Alexander please...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back