Media Masvidal made Iaquinta miss so many times

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Masvidal is game. Don’t sleep on the man.

Weird how people bring up Maia and now Iaquinta.

I don't hate Masvidal, but how can you use examples of him losing / having close fights with two journeyman fringe top 10 guys, as reasons why Mas is underrated or good. Makes no sense.

Masvidal would have a much better record if he didnt cruise the last rounds and put a pace on people he has "won" most of losses

I don't hate Masvidal, but how can you use examples of him losing / having close fights with two journeyman fringe top 10 guys, as reasons why Mas is underrated or good. Makes no sense.
Maia fought for two world title at 2 different weight classes and was top 10 in both basically since he he entered the UFC. How is that a journeyman? Lol

Maia fought for two world title at 2 different weight classes and was top 10 in both basically since he he entered the UFC. How is that a journeyman? Lol

Absurd. People dislike Jorge so much they turned Maia into a scrub. One of the goat grapplers. Lol. Its like the opposite of making cowboy into a top contender after Connor beat him. It's the same people.

While you only look at the ranking (who are a joke btw) the rest of us watch the actual fights.

My memory of the fight is he clearly won. Maybe I need to rewatch

Back