Masvidal Will Be Arriving to Abu Dhabi Via Private Jet

Lmao Ali's team minus Khabib are all peasants

I’m loving all the extra Mas is getting right now after weeks of being disrespected but everyone need to realize something else, Kamaru deserves as much if not more than Masvidal. He could have easily declined and nobody would have blinked.

BIG Respect to BOTH men.

I’m loving all the extra Mas is getting right now after weeks of being disrespected but everyone need to realize something else, Kamaru deserves as much if not more than Masvidal. He could have easily declined and nobody would have blinked.

BIG Respect to BOTH men.

Agreed 100%

I'm a huge Masvidal fan but I got mad respect for Kamaru for taking a replacement on a week's notice.

What a refreshing change from Woodley's whining about even the concept of him taking a late notice replacement.

Masvidal should enjoy the royal treatment while it lasts, after Usman reminds the world that Masvidal isn't a top 5 fighter it'll be back to mid card status for Jorge.

BIG Respect to BOTH men.
As much as I want masvidal to win, yes usman deserves credit here. Didnt have to take this fight.

Agreed 100%

I'm a huge Masvidal fan but I got mad respect for Kamaru for taking a replacement on a week's notice.

What a refreshing change from Woodley's whining about even the concept of him taking a late notice replacement.
Few fighters take short notice replacements and for good reason.

when you eat, sleep, breath a certain opponent then switch it up on a weeks notice, it's a substantial risk both mentally and physically.

even Bones declined a short notice Chael fight of all people.

so yeah, Usman deserves his respect as well for stepping up.

KAMAL-USMAN-nice-face-punch-knockout-GIF-UFN-116.gif

AdvancedCompetentCarpenterant-max-1mb.gif

Few fighters take short notice replacements

when you eat, sleep, breath a certain opponent then switch it up on a weeks notice, it's a substantial risk both mentally and physically.

even Bones declined a short notice Chael fight of all people.

so yeah, Usman deserves his respect as well for stepping up.

I can only imagine the roller coaster in mentality as well. I mean Kamaru also has a daughter to look after as well. When he was told the fight with Burns was off he could have very easily taken himself out of the competitor mentality and just said "fuck it, I'll wait for the next one". It really is the fans who win in this scenario, I'd like to see Kamaru get more respect around here for doing that.

TS is fucking retarded and doesn't realize a charter flight (what Usman is taking) is also private. It's not a commercial flight any joe schmoe can buy a seat on, dumbass

Calm down dude. Pretty sure by “civilians” he meant the other fighters / UFC personnel / etc ... it was a joke.

Usman is prob relieved its not Burns.

neither train at Jackson-Wink

BIG Respect to BOTH men.

BIG Respect to BOTH men.

We know a certain guy who would never take a fight like this on short notice:

<JonesLaugh>

Back