So is Oezdemir vs Prochazka moving to the main card?

LoneLynx

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Would make sense, plus Elizeu Dos Santos probably deserves the “featured prelim”, Marvin to the prelims, cut the early prelims to 3 fights.

I thought it was already there ? It was previously the opener

Argument between opener and prelim main event should be Edos santos/salikhov or ribas / pvs

I would think they signed a contract to headline the prelims. They will bump an innocuous preliminary to main card. And salvage a non "headliner" from early prelims to the main prelims

I hope so, but they often are hesitant to move fights from that portion of the card since they’ve usually already been advertised. They’ll usually pick something from the early prelims, but hopefully that’s not the case. This fight should have already been main card over the PVZ fight.

I thought it was already there ? It was previously the opener

Argument between opener and prelim main event should be Edos santos/salikhov or ribas / pvs
PVZ is one of the biggest stars and her fight has serious implications in the 125 division. Let those guys earn their main card spot.

PVZ is one of the biggest stars and her fight has serious implications in the 125 division. Let those guys earn their main card spot.

She has 1 win in the last 4 years - she’s going to be another stepping stone for ribas

let’s be real, she’s a side attraction for casuals and nobody is going to pay to see her

hence why the main of the prelims is a perfect spot to put her

She has 1 win in the last 4 years - she’s going to be another stepping stone for ribas

let’s be real, she’s a side attraction for casuals and nobody is going to pay to see her

hence why the main of the prelims is a perfect spot to put her
You sound like a hater bro. She’s the biggest star on the card with the best rack. She’s earned her place on the main card.

You sound like a hater bro. She’s the biggest star on the card with the best rack. She’s earned her place on the main card.

fake news

you must of missed the fact that newly signed Alexandr Romanov will be debuting

Alexander-Romanov.jpg

Look at them bad boys , all natural too

How about they make Masvidal an offer he can't refuse to fight Usman Saturday instead...

Would make sense but the ufc doesn't operate that way. Maybe because of tv deals etc?

My guess is Santos - Bogatov or Paiva vs Zhumagulov

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back