Shane Carwin&Mirko Cro Cop going all superhero shape

iu

If you're over 40 and not rocking a solid test-e cycle(s) you're not living your best life

How true. I'm 62 and take a TRT shot every 2 weeks. By the end of 2 weeks I can literally feel myself getting weaker. A shot and two days later I'm flying up steps like a 15yr. old kid. I'm also disabled and don't move so well without my meds.

How true. I'm 62 and take a TRT shot every 2 weeks. By the end of 2 weeks I can literally feel myself getting weaker. A shot and two days later I'm flying up steps like a 15yr. old kid. I'm also disabled and don't move so well without my meds.
You should be getting a shot every week, not every two weeks. You shouldn't be able to tell you're experiencing a change under TRT, your levels are supposed to be steady and not experiencing any spikes/falls.

To me it looks like Carwin is def back in the Brazilian Açaí

but Cro Cop just looks like a tank of a man, excellent shape and obviously still training hard. He’s been training for like 30+ years.

You’re not worried about the potential heart risk involved with TRT?

Back